should we go running like crazy to buy the Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. FluFFaLaPaGuS

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2006
Should we go running to stores like idiots to buy the Wii? I ask this because I remember when Nintendo last came up with their super dooper system (Gamecube) it was the biggest disappointment I've ever suffered. Already I see they're making some mistakes that they made with the Gamecube. For example, the excuse they use for not putting a DVD player on the system. Also Wii's hardware is WEAK compared to new consoles coming out and others that are already out (PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, and even PS2). Also how can we be sure that all the promises of online this and online that will be kept? Because one of the main reasons I bought my Gamecube was the online gaming capability so much promised by Nintendo and I'm foaming out of my mouth with rage for spending so much on system that did not delivered. Last but not least the games! Is the Wii going to be kiddie crap like the gamecube or is going to have games for everyone? I hope they do it for everyone because I can't imagine little kids playing Animal Farm or something or equally as dumb online. Anyways I just wanted to trhow a tantrum about Nintendo's failures because I used to be a fan; so please comment on this topic.

thank you all in advance

Mr. FluFFaLaPaGuS said:
......Anyways I just wanted to trhow a tantrum about Nintendo's failures because I used to be a fan; so please comment on this topic.

thank you all in advance

Not a great subject to debate on a dedicated Nintendo forum, this wont end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back