The Wishing Gone Wrong Game

LmaoAtYou becomes a game character in a game of Conflict in Goldeneye. Unfortunately there are no female characters in this mode, and she suffers the rest of her life as a male gaming avatar whose only purpose is to continually get shot in the head and respawned over and over.

I wish I had the power to transform into any animal I wanted to at will.

Wish granted! Upon your first wish however, you can no longer change back into a human. Doomed to be an animal in a human's world, you're forced out to live in the wilderness where you're eventually shot dead by a hunter.

I wish Rainbow Road never ****in' existed in Mario Kart.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, CK made the wish WHILE he was driving on rainbow road. The road vanished and he was forever left falling into black nothingness....

I wish Activision would remove anyone from the Wii Goldeneye online leaderboard that has hacked their xp to get where they are, resetting their accounts back to 0.

Wish granted, but somehow you got into the mix, and your account went back to zero. Yikes!

I wish I could have some chocolate right now.

Wish granted, but you are disappointed when Samuel L. Jackson comes knocking on your door...(yes yes, I know...sorry...) :lol:

I wish I had the power to teleport myself to another place just by thinking about it.

OMG. :lol: SLJ?!

Wish granted, but somehow it doesn't work, and you are forever stuck with Fran Drescher.

I wish I could carry a tune.

Wish granted. You are handed a copy of the musical score from "Space Balls" and you walk around with it.

I wish I had x-ray vision.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, it never turns off, forcing you to look at many things that cannot be unseen, scarring you for life.

I wish I was MLG.

Wish granted, but then Major League Gaming dropped you for not having enough skillz to compete...damn...

I wish I knew some good card tricks.

Wish granted, but you do it so poorly to the point that everyone finds out how you are doing it. You suck at being a magician. Yikes.

I wish I could ride Yoshi from Mario Brothers.

Wish granted. Unfortunately the dumb dinosaur keeps running right off cliffs with you on him...

I wish I could jump as high as Mario!

Wish granted, but you do this long jump, and never come back down again.

I wish for some good quality ice cream.

Wish granted. Good quantities of hail and cream suddenly begin to rain down on ya.

I wish I was a Magikarp.

Wish granted. You immediately disappear and then re-appear in the Pokemon game as a MagicKarp. Then I unplugged the wii and shut off the television...:devil:

I wish I had a chauffeur to drive me around.

Wish granted, but it's a really old man who can barely sees, he ends up killing the both of you in a car crash.

I wish for a million dollars.

Back