Theres too many cheap moves in this game!

TitansATB said:
there is some good info on their like DK special jaunt and shaking wiimote to move your goalie to hit
yeah, no one I have played over the Internet does it.. they may not know, or who knows, maybe they just forget.

mushy_peas said:
i think its pretty fair, i cant stand it when people use hammer spam etc over and over but you just need to learn how to tackle it.
im pretty good online, 50 wins 28losses this season
ranked about 167 in europe
haha i'm better than u!

thanks for all the info. I think I'm not aiming the ball with the anolog stick, so I will pay more attention to that. Thanks again guys :yesnod:

TJSM said:
there are a lot of ways to prevent those moves, it seems you are definetely a novice at it..

look when one lob passes, do you see the big circle in the ground determining where the ball is going to land?....ok, stand below that circle with one of you characters and press A for passing the ball to one of your fellows, or B for shooting at the arc of your opponents.. you may also hit the one who will receive the ball.

to prevent the low low coward goals like Toad's jumping over the goalie, just hit the little guy before he gets there, or shake the wiimote to make your goalie react and hit him...

also you do not need to have the ball to shoot it, if its' loose and one of your characters is near just press A to pass it or B to shoot...
instead of passing back and forth(opponent may intercept ball) I suggest you charge the ball before hand in your side of the court and the pass it to one of your characters who pass really well and then if the ball is white (charged) let him pass it to the other side of the court to one of your good shooters, and tilt the control stick to where the goalie is not standing for the ball to make a curve and go straight for the arc.

If you have Donkey Kong and you have his special ability and he is standing near the goalie while the goalie has the ball, use it and the ball will sometimes go staright to the arc making a goal. if the goalie passes the ball to a near defender of his, and the arc is left open while you have a guy near him, slide to the ball and qickly press B for him to shoot the ball immediately to the arc.
When your oppenent uses the mega strikes and you weren't able to stop him (items or hitting) just shake the Nunchuck maniacally while the meter's onscreen and you'll mess up his shots.

one more thing: when using a sidekick and you wanna make a super goal, try making it by pressing B and when you see an opponent approaching, press down on the d pad to hit them.. this way you faked them, do it until there's no one to harm you and then keep B press to perform the super strike. I hope this helps and leads you to victories over those cheaters and disconnectors who don't know they lose points, but by the end of the day they know they are losers and cheaters anyway.

by the way if you doubt me, I am in the rank 40's but that's because I haven't played a lot today, yesterday I was in the 20's..I have like 90 somthing wins and 30 loses for this week

where did u find these info? other forum? if yes, what is the name of that forum?

I really have no problem with hammer bro "spamming" it is just a move, and if it works, I don't blame people for using it. Like everyone has been saying here, it like every other move can be countered it is just a matter of using your brain, however I don't see why people complain about it, if you are good then you should be countering it which means you have no problem against hammer bros and no reason to complain. Leads me to believe there are alot of people who claim they are good here, but really aren't. Disconnecting however is just wrong. Hammer bros is part of the game, learn the game and shut up. Lets stop calling something spam because we can't defend against it simply because we choose not to learn to. Annoying, only to the loser who deserves to lose.

lol amazing that you call actual legit moves glitches......

I didnt know about Toad untill a friend showed it to me. Instead of complaining I slapped myself in the head for not trying it myself! I only used him to avoid the opposing team.

I love the way strikers play. By the sounds of it: You should go play Fifa or Pro Evo. This game istn about a fair match. Its about a fun match where anything can happen. Like a lot of people said: Every move can be countered

Air lobbing: Just know where to stand ( difficult but not impossible )
Hammer Bros: Timing
Toad: Timing
Koopa: Timing

;)

shock said:
where did u find these info? other forum? if yes, what is the name of that forum?
I didn't search for the info, my good good compatriot, it's called "experience" and "exploration" I learned all this by playing the game, try it once in a while, it helps not only in gaming, but in your life too.

Back