This game is to long

I don't find it too long at all, and find my self going back and playing it from time to time.

Stick with it, once you beat it, you will realize how great it is :lol:

I just got my Wii in Nov and after beating bowser in SMG, I purchased Zelda. I don't have much time to play - but have about 48 hours into the game and just now got the mastersword. This game is LOONG! But I'm enjoying it. I don't care how long it is - it will be fun to finish considering I only play one game at a time.

The hardest part was the puzzle where you had to put the statues back. I didn't have a guide, and believe me, I was bored.

I liked that puzzle, I thought it was somewhat challenging yes, but you just have to think about what to do and then try it out, trial and error. I enjoyed the puzzle like that, before getting the master sword and at the ice temple. Anyway I thought the game was about the right length but some parts left me confused about what to do next, which was frustrating, so I took a break while I played Super Paper Mario, and then I think I played Paper Mario after that before I finished Zelda, but it was a nice break and it made the game more fun when i went back to it. Maybe you should take a break, david (OP),.

I've played for 4 hours and just beaten the desert temple, dont know if its far though. I dont think its too long and even if it is I wont mind. I dont like short games then I have to buy a new game quicker.

Yepp

Mapei said:
I liked that puzzle, I thought it was somewhat challenging yes, but you just have to think about what to do and then try it out, trial and error. I enjoyed the puzzle like that, before getting the master sword and at the ice temple. Anyway I thought the game was about the right length but some parts left me confused about what to do next, which was frustrating, so I took a break while I played Super Paper Mario, and then I think I played Paper Mario after that before I finished Zelda, but it was a nice break and it made the game more fun when i went back to it. Maybe you should take a break, david (OP),.

God Call, I'll finish all my other incomplete Zelda games first :)

Yeah, I remember taking a short break as well... but it was 3 days then I got back into it.

I don't see how it's possible to finish in 35 hours. you must not have found any hidden stuff or enjoyed exploring.

I geeked out, finished in 30hours flat. Thats a all the side quests done also, but not the pit of 100 trials, nor all the heart pieces.

IMO, its the best zelda game yet, having finished OoT/MM/WW and TP.

For $50 the game better last more than 5 freaking hours! When you start living on your own and it costs money to pay the bills, you become more grateful towards getting your money's worth.

Yeah i gave up at the water temple, i do not know what was wrong, but this does not seem like a zelda game :arf: I had it on gamecube though, i might get it for wii when i get one, i cant stand not completing a zelda game

davidos90 said:
I'm 15 hours into the game and I have just entered the 3d temple.
It seems I am no where near the end, does anyone else think it is to long?
I mean Ocarina of Time always made you wanna play even more, but this game gets quite boring. =/
Dang 15 hours at the third temple? Slow down, take your time a bit more.

...Wait boring!?! Your saying its boring...

Back