This game is to long

i lik when games are this long. it kept me entertained for a long while. i hate when i can jus beat a game in lik 10 or less hrs. so this was reli good. i agree that the bosses could hav been harder. they should try to move away from the "do the same thing more or less to the boss 3 times or so" XD but w/e i reli enjoyed this game.

I hate easy bosses like in Mario and even worse, Zelda. Metroid Prime games have pretty tough bosses though, in my opinion.

I thought the dungeons were difficult(I ended up using guides for the water temple after three days of failure.), so it makes up for the easy bosses. However, I beat the game within two weeks, and yet I still haven't beaten the water dungeon in Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time took me three weeks to beat. But then I was taking...****ING CHEMISTRY! AHHHHHHH!!!

There should be difficulty settings like what Metroid has. That makes everyone happy.

Last edited:
I thought the hardest part was when you caught a fish in zora river and then had to change to a dog to snif it.

That was easy. The hardest part was putting the statues back, because I did it without a guide.

davidos90 said:
I'm 15 hours into the game and I have just entered the 3d temple.
It seems I am no where near the end, does anyone else think it is to long?
I mean Ocarina of Time always made you wanna play even more, but this game gets quite boring. =/
Uhhh, you have got to be kidding me...:shocked:

This adventure never gets boring if you know where to go and what your doing....Theres so many things to do, so how could you get bored?

Umbrella Chronicles bosses where kind of hard, if you want a challenge.

Twilight Princess is one of the best games I have ever played. Took me 83 hours to get everything.. and used a guide sometimes..

Bosses where not that hard. The temples and dungeons were outstanding.

The most challenging part was the Cave of Ordeals (2nd time, twice the challenge) at Gerudo Desert

I played from Feb 2, 2007 to March 23, 2007 to beat the game..

Last edited:
Twilight Princess was easy (with ign's help) but I surprisingly am having a hard time with Phantom Hourglass. I gave it to my girlfriend, and she finished like 2 temples within the half-hour.

jinglejangle said:
People constantly complain and nitpick about Twilight Princess for two simple reasons (Two very stupid, simple reasons)

1. They raised their expectations way way too high.

2. They can't see past their stupid nostalgia for Ocarina Of Time and recognise TP for what it is ; A well-crafted, wonderful adventure and a fantastic addition to the Zelda series.

It also makes me laugh that everyone was begging for a game in exactly the same vein as Ocarina Of Time, got it, then complained about it being stuck in the past. :lol:

LOL SO TRUE.

/////AGREE

I got through the first time too easy. The second time I got alot more done, more items, and I didn't even realize until I started to go everywhere on Epona that there was a tunnel from Hyrule Field to Zora's Domain. I love exploration and stuff like that. It was a good game, nonetheless.

My girlfriend is a storywriter as a time killer, and she is writing continuation stories of games that had a cliff-hanger ending.

Back