This is so Gay!! Stupid Nintendo

You Bit** You Dissing Nintendo??? No Wonder You Got Kicked Off Another Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one is, "Man! That is pimp!" Tons of people say that, do you jump on them for using a word that means a freak that own little girls, selling them for sex to mean "cool"?

ssbb_lover said:
Another one is, "Man! That is pimp!" Tons of people say that, do you jump on them for using a word that means a freak that own little girls, selling them for sex to mean "cool"?

Sure if you wanted, but it's not as bad or the same thing as totally disrespecting someone's identity so point failed, sorry.

En4Neo said:
Sure if you wanted, but it's not as bad or the same thing as totally disrespecting someone's identity so point failed, sorry.
It's not really about levels of how bad it gets, like "Well, saying 'Gay' is like a 10/10, but pimp is only like a 5/10." It's just a matter of right or wrong.

ssbb_lover said:
It's not really about levels of how bad it gets, like "Well, saying 'Gay' is like a 10/10, but pimp is only like a 5/10." It's just a matter of right or wrong.

You are so way off base it's funny actually. You totally miss the point you fool! When someone says something is "pimp", to take your example..it is meant as a good thing. Whenever something is referred to as gay, it is taken to meant it is stupid or bad etc. Get the point now? You can't compare that. Either way, it is disrespectful and ignorant of you, and the fact you keep trying to explain how this can be acceptable, with such ridiculous examples, further proves your bigotry. The poster apologised. Now you are beating a dead horse. Any mature person can see where I am coming from. You have much to learn buddy;)

islandvic said:
You are so way off base it's funny actually. You totally miss the point you fool! When someone says something is "pimp", to take your example..it is meant as a good thing. Whenever something is referred to as gay, it is taken to meant it is stupid or bad etc. Get the point now? You can't compare that. Either way, it is disrespectful and ignorant of you, and the fact you keep trying to explain how this can be acceptable, with such ridiculous examples, further proves your bigotry. The poster apologised. Now you are beating a dead horse. Any mature person can see where I am coming from. You have much to learn buddy;)
You're amazingly good at pissing people off, that's what's not funny. I guess this is just going to go on till one of us decides we've had enough (or until you've learned your lesson -_-), but seriously, this is not what the topic is about. Plus, you're trying to play yourself off as the smart person who knows their facts, when you don't. Don't make yourself look stupid.
islandvic said:
You are so way off base it's funny actually. You totally miss the point you fool!
That's a great way to make the reader, and especially me, feel like your post is going to be intelligent. Great way of starting off.
islandvic said:
When someone says something is "pimp", to take your example..it is meant as a good thing. Whenever something is referred to as gay, it is taken to meant it is stupid or bad etc.
Oh, I see. So you're saying that it's cool that there are people who sell little girls to sex slavery...but, it's bad to say that being gay is being stupid? I find the 2nd a little more surprising, then again, being gay goes against my religion, so i'm biased in that respect. Proud of it too. I know that using 'gay' as a means of saying something is stupid is derogatory, in your case and in mine, but 'pimp' is also mis-used. It mis-leads kids into thinking it means cool, lo and behold they finally learn what a pimp is....surprise.
islandvic said:
Get the point now? You can't compare that.
Yes, you actually can. Saying 'pimp' is good = saying 'gay' is bad. The first is a bad word, being turned into a meaning that's good; the latter isn't really a "bad" word per se, yet it's tuned into something bad. They're equal in different perspectives.
islandvic said:
Either way, it is disrespectful and ignorant of you, and the fact you keep trying to explain how this can be acceptable, with such ridiculous examples, further proves your bigotry.
Actually, it's quite stupid of you to keep trying to prove yourself right and me (or anyone who believes what I believe) wrong. Notice that through all my arguments, I never attacked like you have, only defended and counter-acted your points. Something used with a little thing I like to call Logic.

How in any way am I saying it's acceptable?! I never said, it's okay to say, go ahead kids! Say the damn word! Say it!

Ridiculous examples....?
islandvic said:
The poster apologised*. Now you are beating a dead horse.
And what you're doing isn't? I believe, however, that neither of us are "beating a dead horse". It's not really the case against MysticGohan anymore, it's the matter itself that we're arguing about.
islandvic said:
Any mature person can see where I am coming from. You have much to learn buddy;)
1. *You spelled apologize wrong, yes, you must be very mature.

2. "Any mature person can see where I am coming from" is another great way of saying, "Damn, can't think of what to say, i'll just put in a filler that's totally devoid of any thought; maybe it'll look like i'm intelligent."

islandvic said:
You have much to learn buddy;)
Maybe so, but you have much more, buddy.

4. Once again, amazingly successful at pissing people off.

I have a feeling that Nintendo is really gonna **** online play up.... if they do then i'll be pissed :mad5: :mad5:

ssbb_lover said:
You're amazingly good at pissing people off, that's what's not funny. I guess this is just going to go on till one of us decides we've had enough (or until you've learned your lesson -_-), but seriously, this is not what the topic is about. Plus, you're trying to play yourself off as the smart person who knows their facts, when you don't. Don't make yourself look stupid.

That's a great way to make the reader, and especially me, feel like your post is going to be intelligent. Great way of starting off.

Oh, I see. So you're saying that it's cool that there are people who sell little girls to sex slavery...but, it's bad to say that being gay is being stupid? I find the 2nd a little more surprising, then again, being gay goes against my religion, so i'm biased in that respect. Proud of it too. I know that using 'gay' as a means of saying something is stupid is derogatory, in your case and in mine, but 'pimp' is also mis-used. It mis-leads kids into thinking it means cool, lo and behold they finally learn what a pimp is....surprise.

Yes, you actually can. Saying 'pimp' is good = saying 'gay' is bad. The first is a bad word, being turned into a meaning that's good; the latter isn't really a "bad" word per se, yet it's tuned into something bad. They're equal in different perspectives.

Actually, it's quite stupid of you to keep trying to prove yourself right and me (or anyone who believes what I believe) wrong. Notice that through all my arguments, I never attacked like you have, only defended and counter-acted your points. Something used with a little thing I like to call Logic.

How in any way am I saying it's acceptable?! I never said, it's okay to say, go ahead kids! Say the damn word! Say it!

Ridiculous examples....?

And what you're doing isn't? I believe, however, that neither of us are "beating a dead horse". It's not really the case against MysticGohan anymore, it's the matter itself that we're arguing about.

1. *You spelled apologize wrong, yes, you must be very mature.

2. "Any mature person can see where I am coming from" is another great way of saying, "Damn, can't think of what to say, i'll just put in a filler that's totally devoid of any thought; maybe it'll look like i'm intelligent."

Maybe so, but you have much more, buddy.

4. Once again, amazingly successful at pissing people off.

BRAVO, another great post by the great douche!

Now let's see how mature you can be in getting back on topic. You do realise this arguement is going nowhere?

Back