This is so Gay!! Stupid Nintendo

ssbb_lover said:
*You spelled apologize wrong, yes, you must be very mature.

"apologise" is the British and Canadian way of spelling it. Try to learn things outside your bubble of ignorance.

ssbb_lover said:
You're amazingly good at pissing people off, that's what's not funny

I think the only person I am pissing off is you. Try to keep calm, no need for rage here.

ssbb_lover said:
2. "Any mature person can see where I am coming from" is another great way of saying, "Damn, can't think of what to say, i'll just put in a filler that's totally devoid of any thought; maybe it'll look like i'm intelligent."

No, it's another way of saying " this is what most of society feels on the subject of fair treatment towards all groups of people, yet you most likely haven't developed enough as a person to agree with this." Luckily, most of the general public believes in this.

ssbb_lover said:
Oh, I see. So you're saying that it's cool that there are people who sell little girls to sex slavery

Of course I am not saying that. You talk about maturity, yet you display the opposite by even saying I would believe that. And no, you can't compare saying "pimp" to "gay" because gay has a stigma about it. Hardly anyone I know uses pimp to describe something, and gay is in reference to an actual group of people. I know you are going to say, "Well pimps are a group of people" but the whole context of using it in a sentence is different.

ssbb_lover said:
being gay goes against my religion so i'm biased in that respect. Proud of it too.

There lies the biggest cause of why you are so adamant about this. There is really no way of getting you to realise (once again, note the spelling with an "s", the Canadian way ;)) how prejudiced you sound. You could never feel anything truly positive towards anything where a gay issue is involved or how it can make someone feel. You have your religious reasons and nothing will change that. You are proud about being biased towards other human beings........ wow, there really is nothing to say about that one, except that I feel sorry for you.

The coolest super-hero's of all time are gay.
The Midnighter and Apollo - from The Authority. The best comic ever.
They should make a movie of it.

islandvic said:
I feel sorry for you.
As am I for you. >_>

Before anyone says anything:

1. No I didn't dissect his/her speech paragraph by paragraph and analyze it because i'm getting sick of it.

2. Don't want to talk about the topic anymore...because it's totally FALSE. I know everyone has to agree with me on that. -_-

I don't exactly know what could be "FALSE" about any of what I said, or what topic you are specifically referring to, but I am just glad you realised no one is listening to you anymore.

islandvic said:
I don't exactly know what could be "FALSE" about any of what I said, or what topic you are specifically referring to, but I am just glad you realised no one is listening to you anymore.
NO >_< I meant the topic of this post. The "news" that MysticGohan was reporting. :frown2:

ssbb_lover said:
NO >_< I meant the topic of this post. The "news" that MysticGohan was reporting. :frown2:

You should have been more specific, since saying you don't want to talk about "the topic" anymore made it seem like what we were currently talking about. Anyways! What was this original thread about? Haha:) (I kid, I kid)

that is gaytarded. I heard this a few days ago from a gamestop employee tho, so I guess it's pretty much fact now.

islandvic said:
You should have been more specific, since saying you don't want to talk about "the topic" anymore made it seem like what we were currently talking about. Anyways! What was this original thread about? Haha:) (I kid, I kid)
Well, in my previous post I was talking about the off-topic discussion, then I said that I don't want to talk about the topic because it's totally FALSE....

I don't want to see any more prevention of online play, lets face it PC players have free reign so lets see consoles get the same rights!
By the way PC stands for Personnal Computer NOT Politically Correct!!

Super-Mari0 said:
that is gaytarded....
That was hilarious, considering the (spam) argument that cluttered the past 4-or-so pages. The "word" itself, on the other hand... :nono:

Again, I don't believe Nintendo is restricting the use of it's online system.

ssbb_lover said:
Well, in my previous post I was talking about the off-topic discussion, then I said that I don't want to talk about the topic because it's totally FALSE....

Oh give it a rest already:rolleyes: You really go to great lengths to try and explain things, but it doesn't work.

you cant all rely on some guy named herman.. or wii-uk saying BA is not online. Seems BS to me, wait for Nintendo to announce this sort of stuff.

anyways.. online for first party starts june25th.

Last edited:
islandvic said:
Oh give it a rest already:rolleyes: You really go to great lengths to try and explain things, but it doesn't work.
Oh my God, you said yourself I needed to be more specific. Then, when I explain it to you, you try to make it sound like i'm stupid. Can we just get back on topic?! Which is false...

Back