This Monday

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Does anyone know what exactly is coming out Monday?

Is it just gonna be Urban Champion ,and Baseball?

If so i'm going to be really disappointed considering the US is still missing Dungeon Explorer ,and Donkey Kong Country. It'd be nice if those 2 were released along side those.

JUST Urban Champion and Baseball. An absolutely disgusting offering from Nintendo. It's bad enough that they don't offer at least one game from each VC-represented console a week, but to only offer two games, and two crap games at that, is just unbelievably shoddy.

i want to know what happened to Dungeon Explorer considering it was listed to be a 2006 title even my EGM mag lists it as one of the VC titles to get.

I played it on a PC emu ,and i really enjoyed now i really wanna play it. Then to top it off japan ,and UK already has DKC ,and we dont have it.

Although i did hear that you could go in ,and change your region then go to the wii shop ,and get that regions games. I know thats how aussie's is getting TG16 ,but does it work with US? Like US to UK.

Else where as in around here ,or on other sites. If you mean other sites i have been ,but haven't come up with anything.

I heard it was 5 games. If that's true, I'll be happy. 3 games a week is crap. And if you haven't played Donkey Kong for the SNES, this is your chance. It's worth a week on it's own.

So whatcha saying Sage that DKC is coming out this Monday? Lets keep in mind they plan on releasing only 10 games a month ,and releases every monday. So if they release 5 games new years they'll probally only release 2 games each monday for the rest of the month. If it is gonna be 5 maybe its

Urban Champion
Baseball
Dungeon Explorer
Donkey Kong Country
Contra 3

That'd be awesome

Maximo said:
So whatcha saying Sage that DKC is coming out this Monday? Lets keep in mind they plan on releasing only 10 games a month ,and releases every monday. So if they release 5 games new years they'll probally only release 2 games each monday for the rest of the month. If it is gonna be 5 maybe its

Urban Champion
Baseball
Dungeon Explorer
Donkey Kong Country
Contra 3

That'd be awesome

They released more than 10 in December, so why not more than 10 each month!!

They said it was gonna be 30 by the end of 2006 ,and 10 every month in 2007. thats why december was over 10.

There's over 2000 Games on all these systems, at a rate of 10 per month, they will never get enough good titles released, since over half are the sucky kind.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Should be 20 a month at the very least. Two or three a week is ****.

No what would you rather have
A: 10 a month (as is) most are good some a the game equivalent of spam
B: 20 a month loads of games that you hate
C: The mystery box

Only a fool (or some one rich) can afford to buy all of them

Darkprinny said:
No what would you rather have
A: 10 a month (as is) most are good some a the game equivalent of spam
B: 20 a month loads of games that you hate
C: The mystery box
"A boat's a boat, but the mystery box could be anything... it could even be a boat! You know how much I've always wanted one of those."

Hahaha. God bless Family Guy.

Anyway, if Nintendo released more games per month, it doesn't mean a huge percentage of them would be crap. Plus, one person's idea of a crap game is another person's idea of a superb game. I'd like to have more choice of games to wade through and decide whether they're crap or good.

Back