This Monday

I did hear that superman 64 is coming out for it

It uses the wii-mote for a new move
By hitting your self with it you become unconscious and so you forget that you downloaded it

Nintendo will NOT release 10 games a month. From here on out we should start seeing the company release more and more games. I have no idea when, but eventually we'll be over 1k games released on VC by the end of 2007. Nintendo knows this makes them money, there's no way in hell they will give us 10 games a month. This is Nintendo, not Sony.

Darkprinny said:
No what would you rather have
A: 10 a month (as is) most are good some a the game equivalent of spam
B: 20 a month loads of games that you hate
C: The mystery box

Only a fool (or some one rich) can afford to buy all of them

I'd like about 50 a month, 12 a week, 4 good and 8 sucky games per week. All games released should come out. It would take 15 months just to re-release the 750 SNES games.

wow 2 games...2 crap games at that how disappointing. wheres our dkc ,and dungeon explorer. heres holding out hope for something good next monday.

Yeah
Sega had better release Streets of Rage
There is no collcetion packs (in the uk) that have these games

Nintendo has Sony by the balls and they gives us a weak Jan 1st release. I'll start poking around for answers on why we have been shafted so badly. But I don't work for Nintendo (Along with everyone else here). Still if anyone knows why we are getting nailed so badly, please let us know.

Back