to anybody whose searching for a game come here

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
O.K i had enough with all these pointless threads about which game i should buy

and SOME people fail to remember that wii not only plays wii games but.....you guessed it gamecube games.

obviously since their are a few good games for wii that i can think of right now (its like 2 am and im tired) i will improve the list later

WII hyped games that arnt released yet_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~Ssbb

WII------------------------------------------------

~Zelda-released

~resident evil 4-released~(E)

~mario strikers charged*~ july 30

~Super paper mario~released

~Wario~released~(S)

~Rayman raving rabbits~(S)

~metroid prime 3 coruption~august 27

~Battilion wars 2 ~TBA

~Supre Paper Mario~Released

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now here is the some good games for gamecube

~metroid prime

~metroid prime 2

~star fox~(S)

~super smash bros melee

~soul caliber

~eternal darkness

~battilion wars~(S)

~viewtifull joe

~nightfire~(S)

~Need for speed~(S)

~Paper mario thousnd year old door

---------------------------------------------------------------

ok here is the link to IGN's pick of the top 25 games

http://cube.ign.com/articles/772/772300p1.html

Tip

The gamecube games are really cheap right now.

so instead of wasting 60 bucks on a wii game that you may like or not like instead get 3-4 games for gamecube games that you will like

in other words wait for more GOOD releases for wii titles.

and untill then play gamecube games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legends

* means that this game is online

(S) means to search this game up before buying

(E) means this game is out for other systems

Last edited:
Agreed! Great idea too. Now would indeed be the best time to go out and buy those gamecube titles that you've always wanted to try for cheap. Or heck go crazy on teh virtual console. There's so much to do on the Wii I don't know how people can be bored! The other day I was streaming full episodes of 4400 on the Internet channel. There's many things you can do till the big titles that everyone wants release! No excuses!!

You fail

Listing a Wii game that isn't released? WTF
Listing RE4 which is a 2 year old game that you SHOULD have already played on PS2?
Zelda TP which any Nintendo fan already played?

ciper said:
You fail

Listing RE4 which is a 2 year old game that you SHOULD have already played on PS2?

:lol:

dude, those are games that will appeal to people XD

people wont buy it if they have already played it ~resident evil 4

and plus those are still WII games

ok I had a few question about DBZ and Mortal Kombat. on the wii how do you punch do you press a button or do you accually punch.

all that i read was you do move to perform special moves but what about regular punches?

ciper said:
You fail

Is wiichat holding a "Who can be the most anal" contest again?

Heck you should be a shoo-in.

well it could be the fact that they can pre order the games or it can be the fact they can go and search up info on the games and whates the big deal they can just skip the game if it isnt released

by the by thios topic was created to let people see the games that are good for gamecube and wii

ciper said:
The title is for those searching for a game - how can you buy a game that has not been released?

Clearly I was referring to the RE4 and Zelda portion.

You can't assume everyone has already played RE4 or Zelda TP already. I am just know playing RE4 for the first time today on any console. And considering that the majority of people who make the "WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET" threads don't even have a wii yet or just got a wii, I'd say it is pretty valid that they havent played TP yet.

Plus I have posted in like 3 different threads this week where the person was asking what games he should get and was mentioning 3 games that weren't even out yet. I remember it well because I gave the guy **** for it. I didn't say it was smart I'm just saying people do ask that here.

ciper said:
The title is for those searching for a game - how can you buy a game that has not been released?

OMG

OK the title dosnt say game you will WANT to buy it says if you searching for games

whih means both ways (released or not released)

zeon9881 said:
OMG

OK the title dosnt say game you will WANT to buy it says if you searching for games

whih means both ways (released or not released)

Sorry, I didnt realize you had already played SSBB and Strikers. Tell us more about them!

ciper said:
Sorry, I didnt realize you had already played SSBB and Strikers. Tell us more about them!

ok how in hell can you wright that even after reading my last post i mean come on did you even read it or did you just quote it and hope for it to coresspond with your sentence

and yes i have played mario strikerz and its pretty fun:cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the title says searching not "games you will want to buy"

Back