to anybody whose searching for a game come here

im not gonna put nightfire up cause i heard its not good

and ciper

their are people in the world who infact are hardcore gamers and havnt played resident evil 4 hell take my cousin for example

Last edited:
zeon9881 said:
im not gonna put nightfire up cause i heard its not good

and ciper

their are people in the world who infact are hardcore gamers and havnt played resident evil 4 hell take my cousin for example

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You heard??? You've got to play it. It's a bond game-and the best one at that. Theres bots in mulitplayer tons of game modes, lots of weapons, and about 30 characters with different skills. Theres places to play that are in the Bond movies. AND.... Single player with tons of gadgets like laser watch and micro camera. Whats not to like????? Just buy it, its about $10. It's inexpensive and the best FPS I've ever played!

manufan15 said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You heard??? You've got to play it. It's a bond game-and the best one at that. Theres bots in mulitplayer tons of game modes, lots of weapons, and about 30 characters with different skills. Theres places to play that are in the Bond movies. AND.... Single player with tons of gadgets like laser watch and micro camera. Whats not to like????? Just buy it, its about $10. It's inexpensive and the best FPS I've ever played!

youhavent played metroid prime have you

zeon9881 said:
youhavent played metroid prime have you

Yea, actually I have metroid prime 1 for GC, and Hunters which I love for the DS. Nightfire has better graphics and more characters, and better weapons though.

zeon9881 said:
fine ill put it on the list :wink:

Thanks, much appreciated! I'm really disappointed that Metroid Prime 3 isn't going to be online. It probably still will be a great game though. :yesnod:

Just to Clarify, I'd be copying Zeon if anyone's copying.

I asked if I caould make my thread since it'd be very similar to his, but different at the same time.

This one is just a different setup.

Trulen said:
Just to Clarify, I'd be copying Zeon if anyone's copying.

I asked if I caould make my thread since it'd be very similar to his, but different at the same time.

This one is just a different setup.

yes now bow to me trulin and make that post true

XD just jokin

and that post goes to all those who said i copied

Actually we only stayed together for 3.5 years. I stayed married to her longer so that her INS stuff would go through. I didn't want to screw up her family who would have probably been kicked out of the country otherwise.

ciper said:
Actually we only stayed together for 3.5 years. I stayed married to her longer so that her INS stuff would go through. I didn't want to screw up her family who would have probably been kicked out of the country otherwise.

I used that same excuse for my mail order bride. :(

List has been updated

-----------------------------------

Can someone confirm that metroid prime 1 is worth more then 8 dollars in Eb games

Back