Just Wondering

zap'em up

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
Is it worth for me buying used gamecube games. last generation i bought a ps2 instead of a xbox or gamecube and now that i have a wii i kno i can play gamecube games. so are some gamecube games worth buying?
i plan on getting metroid prime 1 nd 2 pikmin 1 nd 2 nd Melee are those good games to get and if not what others?

Those are all great choices imo.

I would also recommend Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash (Although some people hate both this and Sunshine, they are still must buys) and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

i saw wind waker nd it looks cartoony but is it still good as all other zelda games?
nd i've also considered all of em but is mario kart good with single player? along with melee but imma get that multiplayer or not

Melee's single player kind of sucks, but I'm a pretty big fan of Mario Kart's where you have to win cups and all of that.

And yeah, Wind Waker can hold its own against any Zelda game.

From what I've heard, Pikmin 2 is exactly like Pikmin 1, except with added features.

Just trying to save you a buck :wink:

Got to agree with solidkirby. If you are into the Resident Evil series then RE0 and the remake of the original are hust haves! Also if you don't want to pay the extra for the wii version there's RE4.

I'd also recommend Metal Gear Solid:The Twin Snakes. Basically MGS with MGS2 graphics and interactivity.

Wind waker is amazing, yeah it looks like a cartoon ,but in my opinion it may be one of the best zelda games out there.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is amazing so buy it.

Melee is awesome but you might as well just wait a few more weeks to get Brawl it will phase Melee out.

All of the resident evil games on the GC are worth owning.

And most of all buy XIII if you have not yet played it on the other consoles it is the best first person game out there because it is creative and a good change from the worn out FPS genre

Back