to the Canadians...

benj22

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
hamilton
hello fellow canadians! im in hamilton ontario,what bout u guys?
so u guys that have not pre ordered,like myself lol,where u guys gonna be getting urs?or in hopes to get one?u gonna camp out?what time u figure u guys r gonna stand in line at? pls only canadians as other places wont help out too much:)

lmao i live in canada im going to markville (I just went and woo currently NO CAMPERS!!] Im so happy :)
And my mom who for some reason cannot for me to have the wii has a change of plans and im going to get there around 8 am or 10 am :)

i live in calgary,alberta. i've pre ordered, they called me the other day so im gonna pick mine up at toys r us at 10:40am.

patrickj said:
i live in calgary,alberta. i've pre ordered, they called me the other day so im gonna pick mine up at toys r us at 10:40am.
Nice, I heard that some people already got theres today :p They are lucky :S
I wish i preordered. My EBgames gives preordered stuff one day early :(

GreyKirby said:
Nice, I heard that some people already got theres today :p They are lucky :S
I wish i preordered. My EBgames gives preordered stuff one day early :(

Nice Lucky Them, oh really?, *edit* nice if you get there early you'll probably get one then, good luck.?

im canadian. im in vancouver B.C and im going to either futreshop (81 wiis) or best buy (70 wiis) to get one. i cant decide because future shop has more wiis but best buy opens earlier (2 hours) so its a tough choice. but currently no one is lined up at either.

this morning though the woman at future shop said some guy was waiting for them to open because he thought it was realeased today LMAO

wiiwii said:
im canadian. im in vancouver B.C and im going to either futreshop (81 wiis) or best buy (70 wiis) to get one. i cant decide because future shop has more wiis but best buy opens earlier (2 hours) so its a tough choice. but currently no one is lined up at either.

this morning though the woman at future shop said some guy was waiting for them to open because he thought it was realeased today LMAO
Yea no line up here either but aren't all futureshops opening early too!
I saw a commercial and it said Were opening at 8am on sunday!!

I was born in Hamilton. Now I live in a city north of Lake Ontario. I have a friend that's getting a wii in......HOLY CRAP 5hours and 19 MINTUTES!

I'm in Hamilton! w00t :lol: Go Hammer! Anyway... I'll be picking up my copy at TRU in front of Limeridge Mall. I've had a preorder for over five months, so I'll be sure to have one tomorrow morning when they open. And you?

I live in Brampton, Ontario (b-town :thumbsup: ) I'm getting my wii at futureshop as soon as it opens. My sister works there so hopefully I'll be getting a discount on it (hopefully :( )

.therev said:
I live in Brampton, Ontario (b-town :thumbsup: ) I'm getting my wii at futureshop as soon as it opens. My sister works there so hopefully I'll be getting a discount on it (hopefully :( )

Do they even five discounts for hot release items like this?! That's awesome... for you! :wtf:

Hopefully they do, my sister didn't ask so I'm just going on a gut feeling. If not I'll be glad to pay full price, either way I'm getting that Wii tomorrow.

lol wow another hamilton eh lol. n yah i was actually gonna go to brantford cuz tere walmart has 54 wiis but there was already a long line up early this afternoon. so said screw it. then i called the toys r us that were both going to across from limeridge and spoke to the guy,he said there gonna be selling 10,and if there ends up being a line up they will give a ticket to the first 10 ppl n tell the others to leave cuz no point waitin in line if u cant get one. and i told him bout the lineups at walmarts in ancaster n brantford hes like thats crazy and i asked when i should go hes like if u went in the mornin few hrs before we open u will be fine. and a friend just went drivin around to all these other places that r gonna be selling them n no line ups. so so far so good!

Back