Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

to the Canadians...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by benj22, Nov 18, 2006.

1. benj22

benj22 WiiChat Member

hello fellow canadians! im in hamilton ontario,what bout u guys?
    so u guys that have not pre ordered,like myself lol,where u guys gonna be getting urs?or in hopes to get one?u gonna camp out?what time u figure u guys r gonna stand in line at? pls only canadians as other places wont help out too much:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Demon Slayer

Wii Friend Code: 4815-7837-6805-1378
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    im canadiens but almost nobody here is canadien..

3. GreyKirby

GreyKirby Fo-Weva Pink!

lmao i live in canada im going to markville (I just went and woo currently NO CAMPERS!!] Im so happy :)
    And my mom who for some reason cannot for me to have the wii has a change of plans and im going to get there around 8 am or 10 am :)

4. patrickj

patrickj WiiChat Member

i live in calgary,alberta. i've pre ordered, they called me the other day so im gonna pick mine up at toys r us at 10:40am.

5. GreyKirby

GreyKirby Fo-Weva Pink!

Nice, I heard that some people already got theres today :p They are lucky :S
    I wish i preordered. My EBgames gives preordered stuff one day early :(

6. patrickj

patrickj WiiChat Member

Nice Lucky Them, oh really?, *edit* nice if you get there early you'll probably get one then, good luck.?

7. Wiifan07

Wiifan07 WiiChat Member

I'm in Nova Scotia

8. wiiwii

wiiwii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0730-0028-5418-6552
    0730-0028-5418-6552
    im canadian. im in vancouver B.C and im going to either futreshop (81 wiis) or best buy (70 wiis) to get one. i cant decide because future shop has more wiis but best buy opens earlier (2 hours) so its a tough choice. but currently no one is lined up at either.

this morning though the woman at future shop said some guy was waiting for them to open because he thought it was realeased today LMAO

9. GreyKirby

GreyKirby Fo-Weva Pink!

Yea no line up here either but aren't all futureshops opening early too!
    I saw a commercial and it said Were opening at 8am on sunday!!

10. I_WANT_WII

I_WANT_WII TEH HAXXORS

I was born in Hamilton. Now I live in a city north of Lake Ontario. I have a friend that's getting a wii in......HOLY CRAP 5hours and 19 MINTUTES!

11. tuned

tuned 11.19.06

I'm in Hamilton! w00t :lol: Go Hammer! Anyway... I'll be picking up my copy at TRU in front of Limeridge Mall. I've had a preorder for over five months, so I'll be sure to have one tomorrow morning when they open. And you?

12. .therev

.therev WiiChat Member

I live in Brampton, Ontario (b-town :thumbsup: ) I'm getting my wii at futureshop as soon as it opens. My sister works there so hopefully I'll be getting a discount on it (hopefully :( )

13. tuned

tuned 11.19.06

Do they even five discounts for hot release items like this?! That's awesome... for you! :wtf:

14. .therev

.therev WiiChat Member

Hopefully they do, my sister didn't ask so I'm just going on a gut feeling. If not I'll be glad to pay full price, either way I'm getting that Wii tomorrow.

15. benj22

benj22 WiiChat Member

lol wow another hamilton eh lol. n yah i was actually gonna go to brantford cuz tere walmart has 54 wiis but there was already a long line up early this afternoon. so said screw it. then i called the toys r us that were both going to across from limeridge and spoke to the guy,he said there gonna be selling 10,and if there ends up being a line up they will give a ticket to the first 10 ppl n tell the others to leave cuz no point waitin in line if u cant get one. and i told him bout the lineups at walmarts in ancaster n brantford hes like thats crazy and i asked when i should go hes like if u went in the mornin few hrs before we open u will be fine. and a friend just went drivin around to all these other places that r gonna be selling them n no line ups. so so far so good!

16. .therev

.therev WiiChat Member

My sister said the Futureshop she works in, has 99 wii's in stock. If 99 are sold out I'm heading to bestbuy if not there I'm going anywhere to get one.

17. benj22

benj22 WiiChat Member

hey Tuned!: i tried sending u a pm but apparently i dont have enough posts or privalges to do so yet. anyways man,u said u pre ordered urs, like i said im goin tomorrow to get mine. i called toys r us b4 they closed n the girl checked n noone outside yet,but incase i dont get one,i just wanted to tell ya good job on the pre order,i didnt even think bout it, n enjoy ur new console man. have a good one. im goin at 4am. take it easy:) and everyone else, enjoy ur new NINTENDO WII TOMORROW!!!!!

18. Ronald

Ronald WiiChat Member

HEY!! i'm from hamilton too! whoa dude thats trippy. I live near woodward, im getting my wii from bestbuy in burlington, i was seachin the forums and im like cool another guy from hamilton XD

19. benj22

benj22 WiiChat Member

awsome! btw..I GOT MY WIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! lol. we were first ones there at toys r us. well 2 ppl were there but they were pre orders n then us.got there at 1am. holy **** was it ever cold out. my feet r frozen lol.they onl had 18 available to sell in the store and they let 10 ppl in the "R" zone at a time so its not crazy n pushy n rush. so long wait but well worth it. cant wait to play this! i need sleep now though..gotta work at 3-midnight:(

20. hemsky.83

hemsky.83 WiiChat Member

yeahhhhh e towwnnnnnn

haha i want a hockey game for the wii
    so i can be my preacious oilerssss