to the Canadians...

My sister said the Futureshop she works in, has 99 wii's in stock. If 99 are sold out I'm heading to bestbuy if not there I'm going anywhere to get one.

hey Tuned!: i tried sending u a pm but apparently i dont have enough posts or privalges to do so yet. anyways man,u said u pre ordered urs, like i said im goin tomorrow to get mine. i called toys r us b4 they closed n the girl checked n noone outside yet,but incase i dont get one,i just wanted to tell ya good job on the pre order,i didnt even think bout it, n enjoy ur new console man. have a good one. im goin at 4am. take it easy:) and everyone else, enjoy ur new NINTENDO WII TOMORROW!!!!!

benj22 said:
hello fellow canadians! im in hamilton ontario,what bout u guys?
so u guys that have not pre ordered,like myself lol,where u guys gonna be getting urs?or in hopes to get one?u gonna camp out?what time u figure u guys r gonna stand in line at? pls only canadians as other places wont help out too much:)

HEY!! i'm from hamilton too! whoa dude thats trippy. I live near woodward, im getting my wii from bestbuy in burlington, i was seachin the forums and im like cool another guy from hamilton XD

awsome! btw..I GOT MY WIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! lol. we were first ones there at toys r us. well 2 ppl were there but they were pre orders n then us.got there at 1am. holy **** was it ever cold out. my feet r frozen lol.they onl had 18 available to sell in the store and they let 10 ppl in the "R" zone at a time so its not crazy n pushy n rush. so long wait but well worth it. cant wait to play this! i need sleep now though..gotta work at 3-midnight:(

Back