todays additions

wait what?!?!?! hold on stupid moment here! :yikes:

link to the past was SNES?!?! i thought that was link for NES???? im so friggen confused omg i feel like a moron and a half!

IM DUCKING FROM THE ATTACK OF THE SOON TO BE ZELDA PATROL! TAKE COVER!!!

ETA- went to gamespot.com and typed in "link to the past" and yup it IS THE SNES ONE! not only am i embarassed that im that retarded BUT im that excited that tomorrow im gunna get it!!!!!!!!! the bf has the wii at his place that bastard lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Little disappointed that only one game made the update ,but on the same note its a great game. I havent been able to touch this game for quite awhile since i disconnected all my retro systems to save space ,and then when i moved into my apartment i couldn't take them all with me. It actually plays better than i remember it. the animations are pretty smooth for an older game. Playing this is actually helping me piece together some storylines between Twilight, Wind Waker ,and OoT

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wait what?!?!?! hold on stupid moment here! :yikes:

link to the past was SNES?!?! i thought that was link for NES???? im so friggen confused omg i feel like a moron and a half!

IM DUCKING FROM THE ATTACK OF THE SOON TO BE ZELDA PATROL! TAKE COVER!!!

ETA- went to gamespot.com and typed in "link to the past" and yup it IS THE SNES ONE! not only am i embarassed that im that retarded BUT im that excited that tomorrow im gunna get it!!!!!!!!! the bf has the wii at his place that bastard lol

lol

Yes it was SNES its only my favorite zelda game of all time. It's in my top 10 games of all time as well. No reason to be embarrassed, not everyone knows everything, if we did we could learn nothing :)

Back