todays additions

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
well its now 12:20 pm and the only addition i see is the legend of zelda a link to the past. great game but....1? nintendo figures this is okay to give just one game if its a great game i guess? sucks....

Def picking up a WiiPoints card just for that game. Tis the only VC game i want.

Isn't Moto Roader new? Not that it really adds to the VC, another game most people are just going to ignore (especially with the new Zelda addition), but at least they gave us two games.....why can't I live in Japan where they are supposed to get Mario Kart this month?

Very nice addition I look forward to destroying it later!!!

I am happy with the release of this game. *offers Nintendo her credit card number*

North99 said:
I am happy with the release of this game. *offers Nintendo her credit card number*

I'm with that :lol:

I'll continue to offer mine to them if they release a gem every week.

*Sigh* Zelda - Link to the Past, I loved that game. Can't wait till they release it here is Aust on the VC. We have got the crappiest selection of VC games available.

WTF Where's Mario Kart 64???? This Sucks everyone's played all these Zelda games come on if your a real Zelda fan you got it for the Game Boy, I want Mario Kart so I can play it with my friends.

JerrodDRagon said:
WTF Where's Mario Kart 64???? This Sucks everyone's played all these Zelda games come on if your a real Zelda fan you got it for the Game Boy, I want Mario Kart so I can play it with my friends.

If you're a real fan you've still got it for the SNES.

i wonder when the SNES one is comming out...but wait isnt the SNES one on some sort of game cube game disc? correct me if im wrong but if im not, i want it!

If you are talking about zelda, cannon, then in the US A Link to the Past is out, other than that nothing :[

Back