Tonight My 13 year old Friend Got Drunk

I think getting drunk is stupid, whats the point...not remembering alot or not remembering where you are or have been. And acts of stupidity.

Last edited:
Sad but did that girl in the above link have a 38-year-old boyfriend?! Wow, that's a little creepy.

IMO, if drinking heavily would boost his reputation, there's something wrong with the picture. Maybe not.

In the future, your friend should probably stay away from the booze.

RedProdigy said:
Sad but did that girl in the above link have a 38-year-old boyfriend?! Wow, that's a little creepy.

IMO, if drinking heavily would boost his reputation, there's something wrong with the picture. Maybe not.

In the future, your friend should probably stay away from the booze.

yeah I'll try harder to keep him away from it.

Joe said:
YIKES! well I can assure you he's fine....now anyways

I am not saying that you shouldn't drink, although you should wait until you are older, but I even got drunk when I was 8 years old at my dad's second wedding...I got into the spiked punch, don't remember much about that night. Bottom line -- teens will experiment with alcohol, almost all of us have...but I have been to too many parties where people drink too much and end up passed out (usually with permanent ink written all over their body's and face) or having to call for help because of near alcohol poisoning. Just be careful. Dying from drinking too much is just plain stupid.

Wiinoob said:
I'm pretty sure you have to do some hardcore drinking to get alcohol poisoning... My friend can down a whole bottle of wine and not feel a thing...

Everyone has the own different tolerances. Wine is 12% alcohol, unless it is one of those fruity wines then they can have as little as 5%. The fact is, it can happen to anyone. If you feel you need to get drunk when you drink then you need help.

Ok...I am off the soap box...sorry it is just a sore spot for me cuz I had a friend who didn't listen, was always getting drunk at every party, got busted for a DUI, was planning on being an airline pilot, and felt his life was over -- and so he did and is no longer with us.

Back