toobers suck!!!

FYI, unlocked my toob at level 54 and have full intensions of using it whenever and wherever. I unlocked it so I feel it fair game :)
yeah, if u unlock it its not as bad but if u figure it out from the aussalt loadout... thats not cool.

FYI, unlocked my toob at level 54 and have full intensions of using it whenever and wherever. I unlocked it so I feel it fair game :)
yeah, if u unlock it its not as bad but if u figure it out from the aussalt loadout... thats not cool.

Actually, sometimes I think the lower levels have to compete with the Anova's/Stratas somehow.. and tubing is what floats their boat :)
Of course its annoying but think of how annoying it must feel for the lower level to be gunned down by a high gun user everytime ? That doesnt always happen because there are plenty of lower level players who can take down a 41+ easily WITHOUT the use of the Grenade launcher, but im just throwing that out there

I really hate when a toob is used in heroes to get a cheap hero kill!!! Lame and no skill involved...I'll tell ya right now str8 up if you toob mecwgen I'm hero I will host quit on you with 1 sec left to piss you off just like you did ne :)

And yes I use mine in a tactical way...I had fun with it with a free for all the first couple days but now I will only use it from time to time...say to clear the boat room, take our another toober who's pissin' me off, protecting my hero, stuff like that. I actually don't like using it much anymore..,the fun of it has already wore off. I like to run and guns to much :)

Last edited:
I really hate when a toob is used in heroes to get a cheap hero kill!!! Lame and no skill involved.

Thats what I mean I hate tht but I will do tht at the end IF there is a toober on the other team but if there's not a toober on the other team I won't do it.
And yes I use mine in a tactical way...I only use it from time to time...say to clear the boat room, take our another toober who's pissin' me off, protecting my hero, stuff like that.

Yeah thats the same reasons I would use it when I get it.

I was once playing Black Box, and EVERYONE on the other team was a toober. They even had names stating they were toobers. Needless to say, it was an interesting (and incredibly frustrating) match...

I dont mind when lower lvl people pick up the toobs and use it in special cases(taking out boatroom) from times to times, i did that a couple of times before getting lvl 20

But i do have a profound hate for people who use it as their main way of getting kills....
It is annoying, especially when they dont mind going kamikaze... Not only do they get you killed, they steal you a kill!

Back