Top 10 Brawl Characters

I don't have the game, but if i must choose then i said:
1. Link
(He is my favorite Nintendo Character so....!

2. Luigi
(I like him and his attacks are very funny by melee:lol: )

3. Mario
(He is a good character to play with. He is also the person wich games i like)

4. Sonic
( He is a good maked character and his games are enjos me)

5. Pokemon Trainer
(I loved Pokemon)

6. Wario
(He is funny)

7. Marth

8. Zelda/Sheik

9. Ice Climbers

10. Pit

this list doesnt really even say WHY they are good, all it says is a short brief description

as LIK said, this guy is basing it on the COOLEST character, not on their gameplay

The biggest reason you know this guy is a noob:

There's no Capt. Falcon on that list!

LevesqueIsKing said:

Ike is scheduled to be bottom tier. Even with his invicibility frames, people are having a hard time getting anything done with his ridiculously slow start-up attack time.

I haven't watched anything on Pokemon Trainer, but its hard to imagine such a unique character being high on the tier list. I would expect him to join Ike at low tier.

First of all, tiers are much more meaningless this time around.

Second, Ike and Pokemon Trainer have been on many people's top character lists. Ike may be the slowest but he dishes out pain, and in good hands he's awesome. Pokemon trainer is also a great character, as both squirtle and ivysaur have proven their worth just by themselves (Charizard not so much, sadly).

Birdmaster said:
Here what one of the friends i got in japan told me.
1-Marth
2-Zero suit samus
3-Pokemon trainer/just Squirtle
4-Toon link

Sounds pretty good to me right there, this guy just bested that n00b list with this comment.

I will still be maining Link though, Link es mi carácter favorito y siempre será.

I think you guys are leaving Pikachu off the list. In the matches I've seen, he's been able to dish out some pretty good damage(aside from the fact that his final smash sucks).

pikachu and sonics FS attacks are almost identical....And on all the video's you have seen, Pro's who play games for a living have been playing the characters....of course they are going to look good.

man Pit that guy is the man he could never be thrown off the stage unless you guys dont use b-up

*wows at how cruddy this list is*...this list is based totally off the SSBB Dojo-it only contains special moves and final smashes and no actual gameplay attributes, like speed/smashes/recovery

I'd say that my fav chars are
1-meta knight (very fast, multi-hit sword moves, good recovery and mobility)
2-marth (my best char in melee, and his final smash is pretty much a 1HKO)
3-pit (great recovery, again multi-hitting sword moves)
Yeah, I'm a sword buff XD

this is just so far with a playing spree at my friend's house
me (meta knight) him (lucario) and his cousins (fox and kirby)
as far as I can tell, lucario has the worst final smash of the 4 b/c it's easily avoided and slow to aim
I don't miss much so meta knight's final smash is pretty much a 1HKO on the victim and sometimes another person if I'm lucky
fox's landmaster is easily avoided on large stages, but on smaller stages like final destination it can easily kill multiple people by running them over or pushing them up
kirby's final smash is pretty sweet; kills pretty much anyone 60%+ on small stages and KO's people 80%+
I don't think marth is that good anymore because it seems like they nerfed his speed; or at least he's slower than many of the new characters
just my 2 cents on the subject

My list as characters i've played:
1. Meta Knight shows promise, I have no problem racking damage up with him it just seems abit more difficult to knock them off the stage at 100+% than what i'm used to.
2.Fox doesn't seem like much has changed which is good. I was a fox player in melee and I felt instantly at home. I don't see any reason why he would fall down the tier list at all.
3. Snake-I really enjoyed playing as snake, put some serious thought about focusing more on him than fox. His down+b + up+b is an amazing tool to mess around with. As well as the nakita when edge guarding.

Special mentions:
Lucario-Just unlocked him but he seems interesting.
Ike
King Dedede

Characters who I think will fall off tier;
Samus and Falco

Samus' blast seems to have been nerfed. My friend used to be a falco player but was disgusted by many new aspects of him, including the reflector shield. He now plays fox.
*Note I never played samus or falco so I have no idea, perhaps people who actually play them can counter, that's fine with me =].

Back