Top 10 Brawl Characters

Yeah, I see your point, but If you catch them while trying to pick something up, or while distracted, it becomes a move of time. You have to know exactly when to use it, or you'll be caught in the act, and destroyed. I wouldn't recommend you use the move when you are a n00b or when you are losing. Because, if you are losing and you try and fail, you are bleeped. But if you use this and you are winning, and you fail, you are still ahead. Now, if you use this when winning and don't fail, good for you. If you use this and you are losing, and you don't fail, you are a lucky bleep.

My Top Ten
1.ike, has powerful and quick moves that would come in handy
2.Meta knight, quick moves are useful
3. Capt.Falcon, combination of speed and power
4.Snake, great with powerful weapons and has good tricks to kill rivals
5.Marth, has good quick moves and a excellent final smash
6. Link, has good powerful moves and is great with long range attacks
7.mario, good standard character and has one move that really packs a punch
8.Ganondorf, has great powerful moves but the moves are slow
9.Bowser, like ganondorf has powerful moves but the moves are slow so use them if you have the patience
10. King Dedede, has powerful attacks but seem to be very slow

Are u serious this really is just a list of coolest/most popular characters. Snake and sonic you have to unlock. My personal favorite strangely enough is Olimar. He's the only character that I can beat 3 lvl 9s with.

This is a dead thread... look at the date of the last post before you post.

This thread was started last year, so pay attention. The post before you was from over a month ago (3-01-2009, 11:04 AM).

1- ike

2- snake

3- wolf

4- wario

5- luigi

6- fox

7- kirby

8- mario

9- meta knight

10- falcoon

... You took the first five from your "top 5 most unused characters in Brawl" list... -.-; Or the other way around. How lazy. :p

*facepalm*

Don't revive threads, Hero...

I know it's not good to revive threads, but this section needs some activity.

So, why not revive threads? Make the place a little bit more active. Heck, we all know Wiichat is not the same as it used to be.

No threads are being created, and we don't allow people to revive the old ones, what are we doing here then? This is why I don't come here anymore, and other well-known members too.

Meh, that's what I think.

Oh, I'm not mad or anything, I'm just saying XD

I know it's not good to revive threads, but this section needs some activity.

So, why not revive threads? Make the place a little bit more active. Heck, we all know Wiichat is not the same as it used to be.

No threads are being created, and we don't allow people to revive the old ones, what are we doing here then? This is why I don't come here anymore, and other well-known members too.

Meh, that's what I think.

Oh, I'm not mad or anything, I'm just saying XD

Hm... I see your point. Normally I wouldn't agree, but the Brawl section has been practically dead, lately... Alright, nevermind then. I'll stop bitching about people reviving threads since you made a very valid point (unless they're a year old or something... that's wrong no matter what) ; but only in the Brawl section (and the Diamond & Pearl forums, even though mostly noone would care).

Oh, poor Wiichat... it makes me look back on how active it was only a year ago, right when I joined. The days of being a n00b... too good.

Um...it's the summer, isn't it safe to assume the forums lack activity because everyone is actually doing something during vacations?

Also, most brawlers realize that there are other much more active Brawl communities elsewhere, not to mention some people early on drifted back to Melee or to other consoles. So I'm guessing that's also driving people away.
Still, I keep coming here mostly because in other sites I'd be considered a noob because of my post count and I'd never pull off having good fights or discussions.

Um...it's the summer, isn't it safe to assume the forums lack activity because everyone is actually doing something during vacations?

Also, most brawlers realize that there are other much more active Brawl communities elsewhere, not to mention some people early on drifted back to Melee or to other consoles. So I'm guessing that's also driving people away.
Still, I keep coming here mostly because in other sites I'd be considered a noob because of my post count and I'd never pull off having good fights or discussions.

Wiichat's been much less active not only this summer, Anax. It's been since fall last year that Wiichat's been declining in traffic. Ofcourse it's the time of the year where everyone's out of the house and not on the PC, but I don't feel it'd be much busier here if it was winter or fall.

I was also referring to Wiichat as a whole, not just the Brawl community. Although yes, you do have a point there.

It's hard to say, considering last fall the site changed completely and most people lost accounts, posts, clubs, threads, and interest.

Also, I spoke mostly of Brawl because as far as I saw, this site's activity was linked to interest in Brawl, as most people came here before, during, and following the release of Brawl, and moved from these forums to the lounge and other subforums. I've also seen several people leave as they lost interest in Brawl.

Back