Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Half Empty said:
The last thing you can do with it is so very, very true.

http://everygamersblog.com/2007/03/21/ten-uses-for-your-ps3

Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please

Yes i know this is a predominantely Nintendo Wii community, but we also have many members who own additional gaming consoles.

This section is for discussion of the Playstation 3 console, and is in no way exempt from the site rules and guidelines. Meaning no trolling, flaming or thread crapping purely because you dislike the PS3 console.

Discussion and debate is welcomed provided it is mature and as objective as possible, the fanboyism needs to be stop.

If reading about the PS3 annoys you then please dont visit this section of the forum.

OP, im sorry but what part of this do you not understand?

As funny as that is, i'm sure some active members of the ps3 section may not be as amused, and this may be interpreted as fanboyism.

Shiftfallout said:

Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please

Yes i know this is a predominantely Nintendo Wii community, but we also have many members who own additional gaming consoles.

This section is for discussion of the Playstation 3 console, and is in no way exempt from the site rules and guidelines. Meaning no trolling, flaming or thread crapping purely because you dislike the PS3 console.

Discussion and debate is welcomed provided it is mature and as objective as possible, the fanboyism needs to be stop.

If reading about the PS3 annoys you then please dont visit this section of the forum.

OP, im sorry but what part of this do you not understand?

IT'S A JOKE

It's not really bashing the PS3

Lmao Co- Pilot

i thought it was pre good. but obviously the wii is in somewhat of a drought as well. hopefully ending with super paper mario and online coming out in the next couple of months though

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
IT'S A JOKE

It's not really bashing the PS3

Lmao Co- Pilot

when he says the last one is so true, and it shows the picture of a ps3 being used as a Wii stand.

Along with the sig.

Thats a fanboy post, it offers nothing to this subforum other than trying to get a reaction.

I cant understand how you wouldnt notice this though, jeff.

Shiftfallout said:
when he says the last one is so true, and it shows the picture of a ps3 being used as a Wii stand.

Along with the sig.

Thats a fanboy post, it offers nothing to this subforum other than trying to get a reaction.

Yeah its just a joke don't take it so seriously.

Shiftfallout said:

Along with the sig.

Stop Whining

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
Stop Whining

lol, ok jeff. your Whining about me? lol Ironic.

By the way champ, asking the OP which part of the rules he didnt understand is not whining. If you pushed the hair away from your face and looked hard you might see that.

silly kids

Shiftfallout said:
lol, ok jeff. your Whining about me? lol Ironic.

By the way champ, asking the OP which part of the rules he didnt understand is not whining. If you pushed the hair away from your face and looked hard you might see that.

silly kids

You are seriously, a ****ing creep

pedophiles......

Shiftfallout said:
in your dreams kid.

Least I dont put fugly pictures of myself on the internet and have a name that sounds like a lesbian snack.

Look, its Shifts showing his true colors......

Funny stuff

You are a pretty shady person

Since you keep on bringing up what i look like, and calling me by my name :)out:) Lets get to know you a little bit????

Back