Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Celestial said:
Lol, but you do know its not their choice right? It's generic...
Yes, i do know that but, shouldnt they're be a way to stop it, i mean i knows it generic...but still, it just isnt right!!
Plus Shift on the other hand is right, we shouldnt be talking about gay peeps or anything, but if it wasnt for that dam person who brought up gay peeps, (i forgot his name, and dont feel like looking it up) none of this crap would of came about, and so what i think of doing is to stop talking about this GAY crap, and if you want to talk about it? Then i guess you could bring it to the lounge... Thats it, thats all i really have to say about!:idea:

Hey, if i were you, and you were me then id just say the same thing!!
(No Hard-Feelings?) "Just speaking out what i think is right, some people thinks its wrong, thats okay with me, just speak out what you think!"

Last edited:
Anyway, like I said before Shift, I am not trying to be a fanboy. And can you not see the humor in it at all?

FR. said:
This topic started as a 10 Things to do With Your PS3 and turned into a discussion about gay people...

Strange how this stuff happens right.

:frown2:
The only reason why this happened is because, some random character or let me just say poster came out of nowhere and just started to call everyone on this particular thread gay, i've read that random characters posts, well at least some of them, and the things that he wrote in it are mostly saying how this poster right here is gay, just because of what that person posting said on the post!!!
If you dont like it, say something about that topic, dont call people what they're not, or you know, you could just shut the hell up, as easy as ABC!:incazzato:

Back