Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Shiftfallout said:
Yeah thats what i was thinking as soon as half empty and the rest started posting fanboy posts and console hate in these forums.

Can you please post a comment that is not an insult? I really don't think you can.

:mad5:
turtle112 said:
you guys r all gay!
Hey, everybody some kid with a little number of posts just called us gay!!!:lol:
Hey, ya turtle neck geek:mad: , the only gay person in this forum is YOU I put it in BOLD and UNDERLINED it for YOU, cuz from what i heard, waz that gay people have trouble reading, and make stupid remarks right back to the person who wrote this post!
So GAY_BOY why dont YOU find yourself a gay forum and talk about ******* the crap out of each other!

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
:mad5:
Hey, everybody some kid with a little number of posts just called us gay!!!:lol:
Hey, ya turtle neck geek:mad: , the only gay person in this forum is YOU I put it in BOLD and UNDERLINED it for YOU, cuz from what i heard, waz that gay people have trouble reading, and make stupid remarks right back to the person who wrote this post!
So GAY_BOY why dont YOU find yourself a gay forum and talk about ******* the crap out of each other!

That really isn't nice, if you wanna insult him you can't insult gay people too, that's just mean... there's nothing wrong with them.

Celestial said:
That really isn't nice, if you wanna insult him you can't insult gay people too, that's just mean... there's nothing wrong with them.
Yea, your right i shouldnt have said that, then again, yes i should because he just called all of us in the this particular forum gay, so someone should step up and put him in his place

p.s.:its wrong to be gay, i know you know this, im sorry and im not sorry, for saying that to the gay peeps. (If you catch my drift)

you know, they never bash on the ps3 forum ever.. any thread about any other consol gets trashed whether it supports or is against another consol... and all I see here is a bunch of threads tryign to bash the ps3 or make fun of it... I'm almost about ready to stop comeing to this place permanantly (ps. I got a wii and ps3, and frankley, I play my ps3 more...)

klovasos said:
you know, they never bash on the ps3 forum ever.. any thread about any other consol gets trashed whether it supports or is against another consol... and all I see here is a bunch of threads tryign to bash the ps3 or make fun of it... I'm almost about ready to stop comeing to this place permanantly (ps. I got a wii and ps3, and frankley, I play my ps3 more...)

I see you have 1 post. Though im guess you might be a frequent reader if not poster.

Yes, there really isnt much to read here anymore, the fanboy hate is so thick here you can swim in it. Most of these people havent even played a ps3 outside of a demobooth, nor do they have an open mind. Its all a little game about how big their Wii is.. and much bigger they can make it by being biased sons of britches.

Even if you have a wii, they will hate you anyways because you dont hate sony with them. Thats how sad it is in here.

What's so wrong about bashing PS3? It's very bashable. In fact, it very much bashes itself.

Shiftfallout said:
I see you have 1 post. Though im guess you might be a frequent reader if not poster.

Yes, there really isnt much to read here anymore, the fanboy hate is so thick here you can swim in it. Most of these people havent even played a ps3 outside of a demobooth, nor do they have an open mind. Its all a little game about how big their Wii is.. and much bigger they can make it by being biased sons of britches.

Even if you have a wii, they will hate you anyways because you dont hate sony with them. Thats how sad it is in here.

Ya, I started reading on this board ever since 9 days ago, then I signed up over at my friends house yesterday, and after all I've seen, it seems to be that way.. I probably wont ever come back because anything I really need to know abou the wii will be on IGN or in a message on my wii... I would really rather get opinions about game consols from me and my friends who all have a wii and a 360 or a ps3 (making us almost all open minded about which consol is the better or what has its strongpoints over which)

David328ci said:
What's so wrong about bashing PS3? It's very bashable. In fact, it very much bashes itself.

1. Because the forum rules ask you not to.
2. Because its immature and childish, it shows you are full of bias and hate. That you are indeed a brand tool.
3. You have to offer facts not opinions.
4. You probably have never even played one as a gamer and not a hater. Gamers dont hate brands, they just go where the games are. The ps3 is a fun system and it plays very well. The games look great in HD and so far are a ton of fun. No, theres nothing to hate the PS3 over, the only think you can do is hate yourself for being a tool.

You people make me sick.

Shiftfallout said:
1. Because the forum rules ask you not to.
2. Because its immature and childish, it shows you are full of bias and hate. That you are indeed a brand tool.
3. You have to offer facts not opinions.
4. You probably have never even played one as a gamer and not a hater. Gamers dont hate brands, they just go where the games are. The ps3 is a fun system and it plays very well. The games look great in HD and so far are a ton of fun. No, theres nothing to hate the PS3 over, the only think you can do is hate yourself for being a tool.

You people make me sick.

Then leave and never come back. Its as simple as that. You don't have a Wii. In fact you're as big a sony fanboy as they come so don't come in here and accuse everyone and their mama of being a Nintendo fanboy when you're just as guilty of it as well. I'm a fanboy and proud of it. Could care less what you think and I will continue to say what I want to say. Head on over to the p$3 forum if you're so "sick" of the people here cuz I'm sure most of us are sick of you too.

So what hes, "said so"? I don't believe him...nor do I have to. All the facts in the world won't change his mind or convince him that someone is trying to be fair. You say one thing and he jumps down your throat accusing of being, "fanboys". As for his theory on "gamers" thats all good and all but thats an opinion not a fact. Not all gamers are alike.

Back