Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

4. You probably have never even played one as a gamer and not a hater. Gamers dont hate brands, they just go where the games are. The ps3 is a fun system and it plays very well. The games look great in HD and so far are a ton of fun. No, theres nothing to hate the PS3 over, the only think you can do is hate yourself for being a tool.

You people make me sick.[/QUOTE]

I agree in a way the fact that you say gamers don’t hate brands and that is true, I consider myself a big gamer, however I temporarily hate Sony at the moment for their massive price making me unable to afford but as soon as I get one the hate will disappear. I know about the whole the PS3 is worth it and it is not the fact that Sony is ripping me off as I know they’re not, that is not what makes me hate them, it’s simply just the fact I can’t afford it so I guess you can call it jealousy :p

I agree with you that the PS3 is bashed around here and it can only be expected when there is a PS3 section to a Wii forum.

MasterJedi2U said:
So what hes, "said so"? I don't believe him...nor do I have to. All the facts in the world won't change his mind or convince him that someone is trying to be fair. You say one thing and he jumps down your throat accusing of being, "fanboys". As for his theory on "gamers" thats all good and all but thats an opinion not a fact. Not all gamers are alike.

see, that kind of thinking gets you a no posting ban...

I don't know what's more confusing to me, the people who make unessesary comments about consoles they dont like (console bashing) or those who take it seriously as some kind of personnel attack. both sides often apear insecure... wake up peoples this is the internets!

You probably have never even played one as a gamer and not a hater. Gamers dont hate brands, they just go where the games that interest them are.

fixed :D. i respect much of your posts shift but sometimes it seems you give the impression that the PS3 is the only option when it comes to 'real gaming'. Sure the PS3 is a very playable console but its not for everyone, i consider myself a big gamer and dont feel i have to play all the good games on the market to prove it. different strokes...

Last edited:
imae said:
I don't know what's more confusing to me, the people who make unessesary comments about consoles they dont like (console bashing) or those who take it seriously as some kind of personnel attack. both sides often apear insecure... wake up peoples this is the internets!
He's right, there no need to get offended about someone making fun or your favorite consoles, and there really isnt any need to talk about another console, becuz every console has its own ups and downs, no console is ever going to be perfect, they could reach that point, but it will still never be perfect!:)

fixed :D. i respect much of your posts shift but sometimes it seems you give the impression that the PS3 is the only option when it comes to 'real gaming'. Sure the PS3 is a very playable console but its not for everyone, i consider myself a big gamer myself i dont feel i have to play all the good games on the market to prove it. different strokes...
Yea, i agree and disagree, Shift is right in many ways, hes that type of person that would speak out his mind without fearing what someone else would have to say! I mean there is so many people on this forum who really dislike or even i guess you could say hate Shift for his well known facts, and very good comebacks to things, you dont expect peeps to come back from, especially when you got 4-5 flamers making fun of you, and talking crap about you. I respect people like him, becuz he has the balls to stand up for himself no matter what the circumstances are! Shift, I will give that, you disserve this credit!!! If people could only see where your coming from, then maybe they'ed understand! But when you call them kids, or any insulting kind of words. (which i dont blame you, you got all them flamers around you like "Fleas on a Dog" damn that was a bad analogy!, but i believe you get what im sayin though!)
I also agree with "Imae" hes kinda right, you say you have a wii, but you are always there to save the day when peeps come talking about the ps3, i dont know about the wii, peeps have been talking about it but i dont see you "shift" anywhere near the wii forums for ****!
But i still respect you though, cuz theres always peeps, in which you like to say "Hate" on the PS3, and since you respect that system so much, you think that you have to defend for that system, i dont blame you for that, your doin that becuz theres no one else that would do that for the system, well there is some peeps, but still, your the one that posts more for that system anyways!
But anyways the ps3 is for peeps, but its not the only system peeps would play, remember people would still play the 360 or the Wii, especially the Wii, so what im sayin is the ps3 is not the only console out there for everyone like what "Imae" said the Wii is most definately for everyone, and the 360 is mostly for "Harcore" gamers just like the ps3 is!
Thats basically all i have to say for this topic, i hope we're all on the same page!:thumbsup:

So, ShiftFallOut...
If you're a gamer, you go where the games are...
So, tell me...
Where the **** are the games on the PS3? xDDD
Seriously... Practically no games. Ah, well, though. I'm sure you have a "zOMG YOU FANBOY"-related excuse waiting for that, too. So it doesn't matter.
And I do, in fact, play it as a gamer. I doubt I'd HAVE one if I were to just play it as a "hater."

And, once again, may I say that the PS3 isn't THAT great, nor is it worth anywhere near to 600 bucks, but it's still good. But not THAT good. Like... Not worth buying for that price, obviously...
The WORST thing about it is that Sony just keeps proving how retarded they are by BRAGGING about it when the things they brag about don't really matter that much at all. Not to mention my box for my PS3 arrived at my house a week and a half late. Thankfully, I sent it in ASAP and they just shipped it back today. So, hoping everything goes according to THEIR schedule, I should get it back sometime next week. Surprisingly, they didn't just keep the ****in' thing for five more days for no ****in' reason, like they did for my box.
And I've stated some of the idiotic claims Sony has made before, too. SO, I needn't say more about them.

CyanRussel said:
Yea, your right i shouldnt have said that, then again, yes i should because he just called all of us in the this particular forum gay, so someone should step up and put him in his place

p.s.:its wrong to be gay, i know you know this, im sorry and im not sorry, for saying that to the gay peeps. (If you catch my drift)

He just called someone gay, you outright insulted gay people by saying they have trouble reading, which I'm pretty sure they don't.

Well, im just going by what i heard, and what i heard is what i just said not too long ago, "gay people have trouble reading, and make stupid remarks right back to the person who wrote this post!"Im sorry if you felt offended by this, but i also said in the other post that im sorry and im not sorry for making fun of gay people, its very wrong to be gay! It should be 1man-1women, not 1man-1man!
Forgive me, if so i angered you once again!:nonod: , so if you do take its seriously, please dont take to the extreme, it shouldnt even bother you, im not being mean at all, all im doing is speaking the truth!!!:smilewinkgrin:

This topic started as a 10 Things to do With Your PS3 and turned into a discussion about gay people...

Strange how this stuff happens right.

:frown2:

FR. said:
This topic started as a 10 Things to do With Your PS3 and turned into a discussion about gay people...

Strange how this stuff happens right.

:frown2:

I know really. I may just ask a mod to close this thread if people will get back to the topic.:mad2:

Well, of course thats what im trying to say, its wrong for a person to marry the same sex!!! Man-Man, It shoud be Man-Women, but if thats what they like then i cant stop them, if they want to be gay, thats them, im just saying its wrong!!!
From what im reading from you, it seems like being gay is okay, which is most definitly not!!! Im not trying to be offensive for the third time, just saying that being gay is not right at all, so could we please end it right here, im really tired of talking about it, PLEASE!!!:frown2:

Last edited:
Back