Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Flagel said:
Sorry what. Yes european history is directly linked with video games, Hitler was a total Aryan fanboy that just got flamed too hard one day in the treaty of Versailles chatroom so he decided he would pursue the final solution because of fanboys. Not because of his upbringing, but because of fan boys. Not because of his position in the military or his natural orator skills, but it was the fan boys.
Shift I have to say that is your cleverest post to date, even topping

sarcasm, gotta love it, or your case learn it.

(also saying your, instead of you're, is a mistake as they mean different things, one meaning possesion ['that is your dog'] and the other is applying a characteristic of some sort ['you're a dog'])

Also there is one thing that the list missed out, the best use of a ps3 is actually folding@home

Oh goodie, a grammar nazi. I know the difference between you're and your thank you very much. Does it bother you that i didnt bother to make it nice and proper? ALSO possession is spelled with another S by the way champ. Good job. Nothing better than the person who tries to bust you for gramar when they dont even spell correctly. And while we are playing this game, you can also make sure your sentences start with caps. Champ.

Celestial said:
I have to say... Nfanboy and Shiftfallout are probably the most annoying people on this forum.

I can say the same about you too, but that doesnt make it true does it. Im sorry I annoy you, perhaps you try not getting annoyed so much. I mean, there is a life beyond this forum, free of final fantasy and computers. You could.. you know.. try it some time. =)

Last edited:
Be careful before it turns into another flame war with shift vs everyone else. And I agree with your analysis celestial. Don't worry we all know you have a life. Its okay to be a fan of something you love.

paintba||er said:
Hey Shiftfallout, you are an okay guy but you need to learn to accept the fact that everyone is not always going to agree with you on everything. Especially when promoting a PS3 on a Wii forum.

Ah dont worry, i dont care if they agree with me or not. I just enjoy the debate and speaking my mind. Not to mention, many read these forums and dont necessarily join in on them, who knows I might have saved a few from the common misconceptions of fanboy bias. Man I hate fanboys, doesnt matter which system they belong to.

Gamers should never be loyal to any one brand, but its the brands that should be loyal to the gamers. Thats all.

Shiftfallout said:
sarcasm, gotta love it, or your case learn it.

Yes as my previous post was entirely sincere and factual. Oh wait. No. Who really needs to learn about sarcasm now?

Also I may have spelt possession wrong, but at least you knew what it meant, whereas the your/you're gap (as i've said before) means different things, and it just shows laziness when someone uses it. not using a capital letter at the start of a sentence? so. it is still readable with gaping amateur mistakes. You just seem to have this issue shift where you need to have a counter to every single. little. tiny. detail. There is nothing really wrong with that, except when the counters are awful jibberish that just happened to appear on screen as you were smashing your keyboard , and typing the phrase "your bias is clear" over and over again. I mean seriously, get over it. People are going to have bias and they won't care if you tell them, but there is really no need to call everyone fanboys inform them of their obvious bias and sound so arrogant and pretentious about the whole topic. You seem to have this whole console warrior persona going on, where anyone who says anything bad about a certain console is instantly a bias fanboy who has no idea what they're on about.

I imagine after this you're just gonna post "Well Flagel, your bias is clear and your wrong about every little detail as your completely wrong champ"

Lol the Wii stand was funny, the ps3 looks massive in comparison to the wii

ten things 2 do wit a ps3

1.destroy it
2.throw it out a window 2 test gravity
3.give 2 baby sibling (teddy bear skin not included)
4.create a comfy lounge chair
5.sell it
6.make it a cup coaster
7.make it a "breakfast-in-bed" table
8.destroy it some more
9.eat it
10.play it (last resort! god bless you)

Flagel said:
I imagine after this you're just gonna post "Well Flagel, your bias is clear and your wrong about every little detail as your completely wrong champ"

Well Fagle (thats hebrew for.. oh nvm), your bias is clear and you're wrong about every little detail as you're completely wrong chimp.

Close enough.

Heres a story about Flagel here. One day Flagel reads the forums, and is upset by someone who dissagrees with him. He starts banging his head against the keyboard and foaming at the mouth, finally screaming some random german at his computer screen. The next day he walks into a shrinks office wearing nothing but seran wrap. The shrink looks up from his desk and says, "sir, i can clearly see your nuts".

top 5 things to do with a wii.... and i own a wii not being "fanboyish"

1. throw wiimote through tv screen

2. get tennis elbo from the comfort of your living room.

3. create pointless miis till your blue in the face

4. strangle yourself with wiimote/nunchucku

5. im out of ideas... but you guys get the point, the door swings both ways...

Shiftfallout said:
hmm Hitler was a fanboy too. He supported one race and attacked all the others.

hmmm yeah fanboys are good.
yup hitler and fanboys are great lmao

Top 5 things to do with noobs who dont have rep or at least 100 post before posting crap in a WII forum...

1. Kick them
2. Punch them
3. Strangle them
4. Chuck worthless PS3 or 360 at them
5. all of the above

Shiftfallout said:
I can say the same about you too, but that doesnt make it true does it. Im sorry I annoy you, perhaps you try not getting annoyed so much. I mean, there is a life beyond this forum, free of final fantasy and computers. You could.. you know.. try it some time. =)

Lol, coming from the person who won't stop arguing with everyone on here... I think I'm the one with a life... You.. need one.

I would be LMAO...except none of them were actually funny. Just actual things that have occured...nice try though.

JERRY JERRY JERRY!...
Cmon guys you know that...
arguingonline.jpg

Back