Toys R Us Manaphy givaway

Monogatari

天使
Dec 7, 2006
Tokyo
figured i'd post this, i kinda wish someone would sticky it.

Sept 29th, from NOON to 3PM, toys r us is giving away manaphy.

check pokemon.com for confirmation, but i thought i'd state it here.

i hope everyone here remembers!

Monogatari said:
figured i'd post this, i kinda wish someone would sticky it.

Sept 29th, from NOON to 3PM, toys r us is giving away manaphy.

check pokemon.com for confirmation, but i thought i'd state it here.

i hope everyone here remembers!

Sweet. I could use an event give away poke.
I just hope thats one of the away games so I don't have to blow going to an awesome football game, for a manaphy

I feel it'll be awkward going to a toys r us for a Pokemon T.T... I'm unsure lol, maybe get my little brother to get it? lolz...

WuddlePook said:
I feel it'll be awkward going to a toys r us for a Pokemon T.T... I'm unsure lol, maybe get my little brother to get it? lolz...

Darn right awquard, thats like as awquard as this

WuddlePook said:

i really hate to point, but how old are you?

i'm one of the oldest [if not the oldest :-\] person in this forum.

are you so insecure that you have to send your brother in there? must be the middle school "i must fit in the crowd" thing.

trust me; once you grow up, people will like you for what you like. and will probably respect you more for not being such a coward in showing interest in what you truely like.

Monogatari said:
trust me; once you grow up, people will like you for what you like. and will probably respect you more for not being such a coward in showing interest in what you truely like.

It is true.

* Chants *

Do it Do it Do it

Monogatari said:
i really hate to point, but how old are you?

i'm one of the oldest [if not the oldest :-\] person in this forum.

are you so insecure that you have to send your brother in there? must be the middle school "i must fit in the crowd" thing.

15, High School. And no way in hell I go with the "I must fit in the crowd" thing because if that was so, I probably wouldn't be playing Pokemon o_O I just said it would feel awkward going to a Pokemon event at Toy's R Us and having a bunch of (possibly) little kids around me. Although I could be wrong and their could be some veteran battlers there o_O

I have the problem of being a collage student with out a car....
ok, now thats awakward...fortunatly, their are alot of collage age players of the poke....the morning of the release their was an entire japaniese class (plus me) that went and got the game

WuddlePook said:
15, High School. And no way in hell I go with the "I must fit in the crowd" thing because if that was so, I probably wouldn't be playing Pokemon o_O I just said it would feel awkward going to a Pokemon event at Toy's R Us and having a bunch of (possibly) little kids around me. Although I could be wrong and their could be some veteran battlers there o_O

When Toys 'r' us held the mew event in the UK this year I went and got a few. There was a wide range of ages there, from VERY young kids (3 - 5 years old) through to adults (30+ ) and everyone was only talking about one thing! The atmosphere was good so don't be put off - GO! I would ask you to get a Manaphy for me but it can't be traded as it's in a cherish ball :(

captainff said:
When Toys 'r' us held the mew event in the UK this year I went and got a few. There was a wide range of ages there, from VERY young kids (3 - 5 years old) through to adults (30+ ) and everyone was only talking about one thing! The atmosphere was good so don't be put off - GO! I would ask you to get a Manaphy for me but it can't be traded as it's in a cherish ball :(
?? Cherish ball doesn't affect anything to prevent it from being traded. And I would go now that I think about it, but:
1) No ride ._.
2) I think I have a carwash or some event in which I have to support the community for my church o_O

WuddlePook said:
?? Cherish ball doesn't affect anything to prevent it from being traded.

Sorry, my errror. Tiredness kicking in again.

Still, if you can find a way to go then it won't be as bad as you fear!

captainff said:
Sorry, my errror. Tiredness kicking in again.

Still, if you can find a way to go then it won't be as bad as you fear!
It's not that I fear it as much as I feel the unusualness. But since you said the ages varied that's not my concern. My concern is whether i'll be busy or not now

Back