Toys R Us Manaphy givaway

Goblin said:
why they don't do events is it banned or something?:confused:?
I don't think so...

I (believe) it's because its a US only event, like there are Japan only events, UK events, etc. Go figure. That's what I think.

WuddlePook said:
15, High School. And no way in hell I go with the "I must fit in the crowd" thing because if that was so, I probably wouldn't be playing Pokemon o_O I just said it would feel awkward going to a Pokemon event at Toy's R Us and having a bunch of (possibly) little kids around me. Although I could be wrong and their could be some veteran battlers there o_O

translation:

"i am 15, no way i 'fit in with the crowd'

thats why i hide my pokemon playing with everyone, and avoid awesome events just because i'm completly insecure with myself."

well, alright then, if that's how you feel, no complaining when the manaphy is awesome :p

Monogatari said:
translation:

"i am 15, no way i 'fit in with the crowd'

thats why i hide my pokemon playing with everyone, and avoid awesome events just because i'm completly insecure with myself."

well, alright then, if that's how you feel, no complaining when the manaphy is awesome :p
I suppose :O

No but really I've already told my friends I play Pokemon before, all they did was laugh and ignore it ._.''

WuddlePook said:
I suppose :O

No but really I've already told my friends I play Pokemon before, all they did was laugh and ignore it ._.''
I get kinda embarresed talking about pokemon with some other people in my class, cuz the people that play pokemon in my class are looked down at by other people. Only my other friend(Theo is his name) is the only one I told about EV training cuz yeah he's not looked down at and he's smart enough. Lol I traded my lvl 100 shiny lugia and ho-oh to a friend to beat the elite four. Their even in the hall of fame LOL.

has anyone got this event manaphy & whats the different between it and PKMN RANGER manaphy ,i mean does he have a special moves such as movie darkrai,ribbons etc... ?

Triple-A said:
has anyone got this event manaphy & whats the different between it and PKMN RANGER manaphy ,i mean does he have a special moves such as movie darkrai,ribbons etc... ?
It's in a Cherish Ball.. That's all I can remember

If some one gets it can they lend it to me for like the data and i will give my requlasa . while i get the data

Sweet. A chance to get a Manaphy just so I can go and give it away for those that I want! and still need for my pokedex
Seen: 382
Obtained: 356

I'm kinda looking forward to it, maybe i can find a couple people to battle there in the mean time [since i dont know many people in real life who battle].

it's a good way to social network with the people my age who like pokemon.

i think i can stand being there for 3 hours just to talk to people who seem cook about pokemon :p

Back