Toys R Us Manaphy givaway

i got the manaphy. it has a special OT and id at lv 50 in a cherish ball with a classic ribbon. event move is heart swap (i say this on the fact that manaphy doesnt learn it until the 70s) thats about it on the TRU manaphy

Hmm... I thought I heard that someone got it on level 1?

Are you talking about the manaphy from pkemon ranger, or the manaphy from the event. I thought I heard that the ones from pokemon ranger were on lv.50.

The manaphys from the event were distrubeted at level 50, with the set moves, and the red scarf, with a classic ribbon to prevent trading on gts.

The manaphys from pokemon ranger are in an egg that must be hatched. Like all other pokes from eggs, it starts at lvl 1, and starts with a happiness index of 150, as aposed to the give away manaphy thats happiness index at 70. This however, is irrlavent unless you want to give your manaphy return.

MikemasterM1 said:
i felt embaressed going to the event cuz im 12 but then i saw like 20 year olds battling 5 year olds and felt better about myself.
lol, imagine being at a tournament at gamestop, i walked in, and everybody was staring at me XP

turns out, one of the 16 year olds walked over to me and said "holy ****, you beat the best person here!" and a man (dunno the age) walked up and said "good luck, i hope you win" he lost to a teen XD

so, i beat a girl, love my chomp! and i beat a skarm-bliss addict, spikes and s-rock were spammed all over, then a basic t-punch ended that, and swept with starmie, i saw a tyranitar, and feared its rock- sp. def boost, yet.. i got a critical.. then lost to some japanese punk with a focus sashed chomp.. what a dumb-ass XP

anyway, i had fun, and i hope they host another event like that, and then, i will win with my even better vire (the one i originally chose was not ev-trained)

lol, i felt embarassed in the first round being swatted around by a shedinja.. then, it swept my starmie, steelix (stupid idea) and reapers armaldo... after that, i used aerial ace from chomp, then EQ on infernape and skun tank, then clawed the **** out of her luxray that had less than half health from armaldo.... everybody was "oooh"-ing and "ahhh"-ing when they saw my chomp, then they gasped when i obliterated her nape and skun tank with EQ (you heard) and i won the match, it was a little weird, in fact, i thought i was going to lose, then 3-1 revenge with my supa-chomp XD

Last edited:
WuddlePook said:
15, High School. And no way in hell I go with the "I must fit in the crowd" thing because if that was so, I probably wouldn't be playing Pokemon o_O I just said it would feel awkward going to a Pokemon event at Toy's R Us and having a bunch of (possibly) little kids around me. Although I could be wrong and their could be some veteran battlers there o_O

i usually do the same thing. but i went last year when they were giving away the Mew. and i saw 2 of my friends there. i was scared at first because i thought they were there just to buy something, but when i saw them pull out their GBAs, i was shocked.

Sylux said:
Can you team up with people using wifi and go into the wifi battle tower?

Should have been in the Q/A section...
However the team battling is only with close range wireless, not on the wifi.

Back