Treating your wii like a human

redfiat said:
Turning it on and off all the time could possibly limit it's over all life span.

If the power supply is designed to be left on then it may not like being
turned off every day.

Better would be to make sure it is well ventilated and out of direct sun light; in a cool area, etc.

being serious about things, i aggree. its not good to rip the powercord out of the wall like that! i mean wouldnt u want to recieve messages form wii-friends overnight anyways?

vagrant said:
indeed they are.

And it is true that it is best to leave it on standby.

my point exactly. nintendo made wiiconnect24 & standby mode for a reason, and i have stressed this issue many times, and i completly agree.

not all consoles r overheating with their network cards.. only select ones.. mine and most people's on this forums r fine since they bought it..

PtonJalken said:
not all consoles r overheating with their network cards.. only select ones.. mine and most people's on this forums r fine since they bought it..

Excatly, Mines Been Fine Since I 1st got it launched in the internet!

(Dec. 25 2006)

and just because its a little warm doesnt mean u should go bizzare about it.

climbatiz said:
Excatly, Mines Been Fine Since I 1st got it launched in the internet!

(Dec. 25 2006)

and just because its a little warm doesnt mean u should go bizzare about it.

Yea, and im sure some peoples are overheating a bit. Theres always some errors in some of the hardware. Just like a computer, my old network card MELTED. It was a manufacturer's bug, but other ones were fine in the same shipment.

PtonJalken said:
Yea, and im sure some peoples are overheating a bit. Theres always some errors in some of the hardware. Just like a computer, my old network card MELTED. It was a manufacturer's bug, but other ones were fine in the same shipment.

wow, that must have sucked.

anyways, i can say mine runs "warm" but its nothing to worry about... ive had computers w/o processor fans b4 and they allways used to shut off when they got too hot, so im use to it. but i cant make anyone doo anything, messageboards are to share beliefs and opinions, and im simply sharing mine. and if someone doesnt like my opinions, they dont have to read my post, i could care less, and im sure most people on this board feel the same way.

Back