wii connect 24 kills wii?

iamreptar said:
is it even hot ?? i left my connect24 on for like.... couple hours one time and it was pretty hot

try to do an update if you can. it might fix that problem.

2. When you are about to turn it off just hold the power off button on your wii console and wait till the light turns red then when you turn it on again it will have wii connect 24 connected again.

jason416 said:
T_T I am soo scared. I heard that if you turn on wii connect 24 wii can overheat really fast and it can damage the wii (grahpic card etc.)

1. And i need to know if the rumors are true.
About wii connect 24 killing Wii

2. When ever i turn off my wii, do i have to unplug the power adapter everytime? or leave it on as red light (not yellow standard mode or on mode (green) ).

3. wait, if i dont unplug my wii power adapter (red light) will it overheat?

4. How can i stop my CD auto loading itself(to protect from scratching). I heard you can stop it.

5. If i put on standard mode (yellow light) its still on standard and my wii can overheat because its not completely off right?

6. I put my wii on the wooden desk. its good right ? xD

7. I am soo sorry for asking soo much pathetic questions. I want to make sure my wii is safe T_T sorry people. I am truthfully thanks to all the helpers.

1. What rumors? You are thinking of the 360 mate

2. No lmao

3. NO!

4. Dunno doesn't bother me mine is fine

5. NO FFS!

6. YES!

7. Why is there a seven..really...

thank you so much for all your help !
I would like to thank to a user name Silent-Sniper for answering all my questions
=3

Back