wii connect 24 kills wii?

well i usually have mine on at all times. it has never had a problem! And you all keep mentioning an update i think the update only connects like every five minutes because i have a usb wifi thing and it shows that the wii is not connected and then every once in a while it will say that the wii is connected then it will say its off so i think it only connects every 5 minutes or so!

jason416 said:
T_T I am soo scared. I heard that if you turn on wii connect 24 wii can overheat really fast and it can damage the wii (grahpic card etc.)

1. And i need to know if the rumors are true.
About wii connect 24 killing Wii

2. When ever i turn off my wii, do i have to unplug the power adapter everytime? or leave it on as red light (not yellow standard mode or on mode (green) ).

3. wait, if i dont unplug my wii power adapter (red light) will it overheat?

4. How can i stop my CD auto loading itself(to protect from scratching). I heard you can stop it.

5. If i put on standard mode (yellow light) its still on standard and my wii can overheat because its not completely off right?

6. I put my wii on the wooden desk. its good right ? xD

7. I am soo sorry for asking soo much pathetic questions. I want to make sure my wii is safe T_T sorry people. I am truthfully thanks to all the helpers.

Seriously stop worrying about everything, do you not think nintendo would have tested the wii under these circumstances?

Back