Turbo- Grafix or NES?

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
I have 700 points left on my wii card, and i wanna make the most of it. what games for either turbo-grafix or nes should i get.

BTW, The only nes game ive downloaded is Kirby's adventure.

so please help.

(ps. make sure its a lengthy game)

I've got the same problem, if you're looking for a lengthly challenge, get the origional Zelda, or the origional Metroid. I havn't got any TG games yet and for good reason.

Get either zelda game for the NES, I would'nt waste your time on any Turbographx games unless its bonks adventure or revenge. Don't download vigalante it's terrible.

Go for Mario 2. It's the strangest of the series, and a fair amount of people surprisngly haven't played it. It's overall a fantastic game, and one of the best platformers on the system.

super-mario-bros-2-nes-potion.jpg

ok, i got mario 2 and 3 on advance. i only want lengthy because it's gonna be my last VC game for awhile

id suggest

mario 2 (mutliple ways to complete the game)
bonk's revenge/adventure (i personally prefer revenge although adventure is good)
Dungeon Explorer isn't bad
I think Zelda 2 is longer than Zelda 1
another lengthy nes game is lolo ,and metroid.

metroid is extremely long but i caution you... some people may find it too hard and get bored of it easily, if your a fan though, get it

so......WATS THE BEST GAME FOR ME UNDER THESE CATORGRYS:

LONG
Not too hard
not too easy
Fun to play
good stroyline
and awesome ending for all my trouble

Original Zelda is awesome :cool: I would say to get it.

NES > Turbographix.

There's just something about Turbo that makes me dislike it. NES games are classic, the ones that started it all, and good games too. Get one of them, like the first Zelda. :)

Back