[UK Members] Nintendo VIP Member? Get free VC games!

The reason they are doing it in the uk and not the usa and oz is because we deserve it more than you because we are stupid enough to pay twice as much for our consoles and games lol :prrr:

how do you order VC via vip24/7 im quite new to all this.

Last edited:
Kwl i soo hope this happens soon i have been a vip member ever scince i got my original ds when it 1st came out lyk 2 years ago. got thousands n thousands of star points

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
on the nintendo website there is a notice when you go to the stars catalogue.read it;)

what do u mean?

For me it says they are doing stuff to the site and won't let me go on.

" No need to panic, we'll be back soon!
Our website won't be available for a couple of hours, as we're currently arranging some technical modifications.
We would like to ask you for your understanding at this time; we're looking forward to welcoming you back to the site shortly, when we'll be able to provide you with all the latest news about the world of Nintendo."

So maybe they are adding the star - vc points converter, or my firefox doesn't want to play today.

Big_Mill said:
It should be in the shop channel settings menu, I currently have the option to unlink my account so I imagine yours will be the option to link it.

If you choose your country to be Greece it doesn't. So I guess all I have to do is choose a coutry within the choices of NOE site.

Edit: Yep, it works that way.

is this star points-wiipoints exchange also available for american people? or do you know how to get free wiipoints from nintendo??

zedr said:
is this star points-wiipoints exchange also available for american people? or do you know how to get free wiipoints from nintendo??

No nothing has been said, you cant get free wiipoints.

I hope they introduce this VIP points into VC games points, as I have nearly 10,000 and points and am avoiding buying anything from the catalogue to keep the points for when it goes online.

Back