UK: Online Preorders, who's got what?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Thought i'd start this to see what online stores you guys have pre-ordered through, and more importantly so you can show if/when they ship it to you early :p

I've got one done through Play.com who in the past have been on the ball with their shipping and 9/10 have got it to me a day before release date.

What about you guys?

Woah heyy i0n!

No games currently pre-ordered, was contemplating ordering Assassins Creed to get the free hoodie but I decided to wait. I'll be pre-ordering Mario + Sonic for the free t-shirt but I'll probably have to order it in store, last year my mother ordered everything online for me for x-mas and everything got delivered to me, so rather then trying to work out how the internet works, my mother will opt for the easy option and go to the local game shop to get it for me.

Only think I have on order at the moment are the Pirates 3 and Transformers, DVDs, bother the two disk editions and both from play.com. I even get free pirates tattoos from pre ordering Pirates, woot!

Going back to July, I had RE4 pre-ordered from Play, but I was on holiday when it arrived so I'm not sure if it was a day early.

More recently though, I had Corruption pre-ordered from Game online (£32.99), and that arrived early.

I've just pre-ordered MOHH2, NFS:pS and RE:UC from Virgin online, as they are only £30 which is the cheapest I can find (£9.99 cheaper than Game online for MOH and NFS, £4.99 cheaper than RE), so I'll let you know on the 29th (released on the 30th) whether they arrive a day early! But price-wise, Virgin online seems to be one of the top dogs.

I usually place my pre-orders with Play.com, but for SMG, I decided to go and pick it up instead. This is mainly because of the fact that Play.com may deliver it the day before release and no one will be at home on Thursday to collect it. :lol:

I doubt they'll ship it out til tomorrow though, or maybe i'll get lucky :)

Just dropped on my doormat - a good two days before release :D

u being serious i0n, dam man im well pissed, iv never preordered until SMG but i done that from the game store itself, but now i regret it sooo much.

grrr im gonna cry, i need mario galaxy now.

p.s play.com is my one and only online site that i order stuff from, generallyy cheaper and usually quick delivery,

but if i ever need a Classic controller HMV is the place to go £11 man that gr8

i0n you git. :(

Ordered from Virgin; cheapest option and when I pre-ordered Super Paper Mario from them, they sent it first class. I find it's nice to know that my game is going to arrive at least on the day of release, unlike when Strikers arrived days later after ordering with HMV...

My order is still processing with Virgin, guess this means I'll be waiting until Friday. :(

i0n said:
Just dropped on my doormat - a good two days before release :D

Just broke your own rules - a good year and a bit after opening the site.

(I am going to pre-order MOHH2 or RE:UC (Undecided) tonight from play.com)

Celestial said:
I pre-ordered from GAME, hoping to get it tomorrow

ZOMGCELESTIALISBACKTHATSAWESOMEWELCOMEBACK

I most likely won't be getting Galaxy.

Byuakuya said:
WHAT?
You sir, have just become my worst enemy. :lol:

You sir, were already mine.

Actually, hasn't the hitman covered you yet? I have another job for him too:scared:

Cpt.McCloud said:
ZOMGCELESTIALISBACKTHATSAWESOMEWELCOMEBACK

I most likely won't be getting Galaxy.

lol I've been posting around now and then, you just didn't realise! Nice to see you again! :yesnod:
Any reason why you won't be getting Galaxy??

Back