umm...does this happen to your strap too?

You may of got a faulty strap, they arent ment to do that. Contact Nintendo, im sure they will ship you a new strap.

It broke without you doing anything to it, i doubt they will care anyways. they ship replacements for old straps anyways. You have the right for a new one either way (unless you damaged it urself)

sounds like its "de-threading" do what everyone else is saying on here. deff consider getting new straps. lucky for me i have yet to face this problem :) however i better not jinx myself!

Nah my straps have a little bit of material coming off too. They're not breaking that much though I got my new Wrist straps today. Face it they will break eventually due to sweat etc. Maybe in a year..

Wii_Smurf said:
Nah my straps have a little bit of material coming off too. They're not breaking that much though I got my new Wrist straps today. Face it they will break eventually due to sweat etc. Maybe in a year..

blahhh that sucks in general though! :( shouldnt be "normal wear and tear" already i mean you just got the darn thing! :( see that stuff upsets me but atleast you got your new straps and i guess thats all that matters:thumbsup:

Back