undecided xbox 360 or ps3

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
i'm not big on graphics i just can't seem to choose between these two systems for BETTER game basis. help!!!!!!!

Well I would get a PS3 for more single player games, and xbox 360 for more multiplayer games.

Personally I would get the PS3, as you can get some of the online games from 360, and play them online for free. Plus Metal Gear Solid 4 will be releasing on PS3, and it's a must have.

Foosoo said:
Well I would get a PS3 for more single player games, and xbox 360 for more multiplayer games.

Personally I would get the PS3, as you can get some of the online games from 360, and play them online for free. Plus Metal Gear Solid 4 will be releasing on PS3, and it's a must have.
you listed one game for ps3 i can name many 360 games like :There's Oblivion, Mass Effect, Forza Motorsports 2, Burnout Paradise, Virtua Fighter 5, Dead or Alive 4, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Crackdown, Assassins Creed, Lost Odyssey, Viva Pinata, etc. etc. Also there's Too Human, GTA4, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3 [Banjo Kazooie 3], etc. that are due for this year.

Xbox360 Hands Down........

I would suggest xbox 360 personally bc my bro has ps3 and doesn't bother with it as much. He's always on my xbox 360 in de house so........:wink:

im with Foosoo on this one and to name some games that are gonaa be big,HOME,MGS4,Little Big Planet,and thats all I can think of right now but look at both systems games and see what ones you like the most.

its basically a fact the 360 has better games. ask anyone in the industry (that wouldnt be bias) and they will say 360 is the console to own when it comes to games. (so far)

Well Since you aren't big on graphics try PS3, not only does it let you play PS3 games but PS2 games as well. If you are only looking for a big game selection then Playstation is the way to go.

Well I have both, and I would normally say xbox 360, but IMO the 360 has a letdown that I've never experienced with playstation. IT KEEPS BREAKING!!! I have a had a playstation 2 for over 6 and a half years now, and it hasn't broke, I still play tekken 5 on it. On the other hand, my 360 lasted 3 months and got the stupid "RROD" which made the 360 lose it's appeal, there are loads of people complaining about this on xboxlive.com, I see it on the forums everyday.

If it wasn't for that, I probably would have said xbox 360, although PS3 has free online as well.

Subarnu said:
Well Since you aren't big on graphics try PS3, not only does it let you play PS3 games but PS2 games as well. If you are only looking for a big game selection then Playstation is the way to go.
Not in the UK anymore - 40GB version had it taken out. I think I heard something a while back about other versions having it taken out too.

I would go for the 360, since there's more exclusives (due to the time it's been out). Especially with the zombie action (Dead Rising, soon to be Left 4 Dead, etc...).

I had this decision a couple of months back. I got the 360, mostly for the exclusive games that 360 had over PS3. Final Fantasy has been going down hill lately, and I'm not into Metal Gear. 360 seemed like a logical choice.

If you're looking at exclusive games for a decision, I suggest researching which ones you like the look of most.

www.gametrailers.com is a brilliant site for video reviews, just don't bother with their forums though.

Squall7 said:
Not in the UK anymore - 40GB version had it taken out. I think I heard something a while back about other versions having it taken out too.

I would go for the 360, since there's more exclusives (due to the time it's been out). Especially with the zombie action (Dead Rising, soon to be Left 4 Dead, etc...).

I had this decision a couple of months back. I got the 360, mostly for the exclusive games that 360 had over PS3. Final Fantasy has been going down hill lately, and I'm not into Metal Gear. 360 seemed like a logical choice.

If you're looking at exclusive games for a decision, I suggest researching which ones you like the look of most.

www.gametrailers.com is a brilliant site for video reviews, just don't bother with their forums though.
okay
so
is this the same squall that i once knew and argued?

Sovieto said:
okay
so
is this the same squall that i once knew and argued?
Yes.

Though I maintain my stance on Halo, I have given in to numerous games (like Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Odessy and Perfect Dark Zero). I haven't had a decent play time on them because my other half (milliways) got Oblivion and had been playing it since I got the 360.

Yeah, student loan quickly running out. Lucky I get more next month!

Last edited:
Back