Usernames

Hmm, great question. Well you know that skateboarding company, Skin Industries? I got it orginally from there, and I started using the name in Counter Strike because I just liked the sound of it. One day I had caps lock on and accidenctly capped the K instead of S and it's been like that ever since.

ah well Sasuke747 comes from well....*tries to think of a lie, but coudn't think of one* Naruto, but then i was gonna register on msn i was gonna go for sasuke92 but that was taken so then i thought of the flying company 747 and thats where i got sasuke747 from and if you wanna add the coolest guy here then just typeditype [email protected] :p

when i was a couple years back i used to like the word mystical. So i decided to make my name mysticalm, The m at the end is there because my name starts with m. Later one of my friends said that some people change vowels with numbers so i changed it to m7sticalm but oneday when i was typing it in i forgot the s so it turned into m7ticalm. THE END

Weeelll my story is.. I USED to think Wii was pronounced Why, so i had it as Wired, and with the pun of havin Wiired.. then seconds later found out it wasnt... and couldnt be arsed to get a new one :) so now its like WiiRed as in a Red Wii.. even though i doubt il get a red one :)
Fin.

Keep em' comin guys:D I like ur new sig btw Wiired...it's rippin;)

NEWS ALERT! Guess wut folks, there's a brand of hair products called...ion, it's lower case but w/out the zero....i0n u better tell ur story quick before anyone starts getting ideas:rolleyes:*starts to form an idea*

Well of course my name comes from my favorite charachter in Naruto. In fact I only really starting watching Naruto during the Haku Fight episdoes. So I became obessed with him and his abilities. The lord comes from my cousin actually. Who would always put lord before his name in video games. So then I put Lord and Haku togther and here we are :D

ssbb_lover said:
Keep em' comin guys:D I like ur new sig btw Wiired...it's rippin;)

Appreciated dude :)

ssbb_lover said:
NEWS ALERT! Guess wut folks, there's a brand of hair products called...ion, it's lower case but w/out the zero....i0n u better tell ur story quick before anyone starts getting ideas*starts to form an idea*

:O whats your reasoning Mr. Conditioner ;)

ok well i made mine because my innitials are JC and my favorite national football team (NFL) is the Green Bay Packers, and idk why i chose 05....i guess cause my screenname is JCpackers04 and i got bored of that so i made JCpackers05 as this username :)

i got the name biskit (pronounced as spelled). from my neighbor a few years ago and i kinda liked it i guess. i went to use it for my msn name and it was taken so i added 003 and now its biskit003 for msn, aim, here, other forums, and games and stuff.

i thought of mine looking back at E3 when i touched the wii and played with it thats why and i wanted link but then i thought nah

Holy crap man, u touched and played the Wii?! I hate u...<<<sarcasm

Hey guys how do u like my new sig? I didn't want anyone hating me so I changed like everyone else, it's not awsome I know...but it's not bad for using paint:p The sketchy look goes w/ my avatar too:D

Still waiting for u Arcadium....

:D well obviosly im a very, very, huge fan of zelda. i buy those lolypops wit link on it. i dont eat it. lol. but yea zelda games have and always will be my favorite games. and i hope that the series goes on and on forever!!!:D

Back