Usernames

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:D well obviosly im a very, very, huge fan of zelda. i buy those lolypops wit link on it. i dont eat it. lol. but yea zelda games have and always will be my favorite games. and i hope that the series goes on and on forever!!!:D
Ha, it probably wiill:cool:

There's such a thing as linky lolypops?!?! Or were u just saying that to say how big of a fan u were?

ssbb_lover said:
Ha, it probably wiill:cool:

There's such a thing as linky lolypops?!?! Or were u just saying that to say how big of a fan u were?
yea seriously there is. ill take a pic of it right now.

Awsome, but u don't eat them? Do they taste like Tingle or something?

well i jus got one, but imma look for more. and no i dont eat them. i got one of links

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/lolly.jpg
it looks cooler in real life. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
ees so awsome:drool:...I don't mean to be annoying but do u like my new sig? Just getting opinions...

The name explains itself. I got this name b-cuz earlier in the summer i couldn't sleep until 1 (i go to bed around 12 AM) cuz i was busy thinking aboot the wii. And crazii... well, wii, cra-zii, i just had to.:lol:

My forum name really depends on the forum/game. In halo, i go by wazzle(don't ask why), in UT2004 i go by somekiller, on my old VG forum i went by pikmaster123 (referring to pikmin, which i still love dearly) and on AIM i go by HWheelsFire, cuz i used to like hwheelsfire cars.

Btw your sig, ssbb, looks pretty cool, but b-cuz of the new size requirement it looks a little cramped. I miss my old sig T_T but cuz im on my Apple computer i can't edit it T_T T_T

crazii_for_wii said:
Btw your sig, ssbb, looks pretty cool, but b-cuz of the new size requirement it looks a little cramped. I miss my old sig T_T but cuz im on my Apple computer i can't edit it T_T T_T
Ugh, don't I know it. It looks awsome at 600 x 165...o well, it'll have to do:( Didn't ur old sig have Elebits characters all over the place? I thought it was small enough to fit the new size requirement...can u post the image so I can see it?

yeah, sure hold on:
elebitsbanner.jpg

This is also just an image i happend to find. Once again, i could be splicing images left and right but noooo, no photoshop for me.

Yeah, the sig size is killing me here...you should see my profile on touchds, a pure masterpiece

ssbb_lover, like your new sig, I see your a big fan of Naruto and the manga.

Mario Famous said:
Yeah, the sig size is killing me here...you should see my profile on touchds, a pure masterpiece

ssbb_lover, like your new sig, I see your a big fan of Naruto and the manga.
Maybe just a little bit...okay i'm a Naruto nerd, I admit it and i'm proud of it:D I've read the whole manga and i'm painfully watching the anime on Cartoon Network...(I don't download the episodes because my Dad thinks it'll corrupt the computer or some bull....)

Thx for the compliments guys, I wish the sig size was a little bigger than it is now, like the size of the Elebits sig that's right there and maybe a little wider as well. Cmon' i0n...

*EDIT*
This is also just an image i happend to find. Once again, i could be splicing images left and right but noooo, no photoshop for me.
All u have to do is go into paint and cut of the ends u don't want and resize it...

ok here goes mine:
my friend used to play starcraft a lot and he thought of the name "Alexei Stukov" for me (my first name is Alex). then he just started calling me Mr. Stukov. one day he was really sick and my class was making a "get well soon" card for him and i wanted to say something intead of just "get well soon". so i put from Mr. Stukov, but i didnt know how it was spelled so i made it up S-t-o-u-k-a-p-h. so now im called Mr. Stoukaph

Mr_Stoukaph said:
ok here goes mine:
my friend used to play starcraft a lot and he thought of the name "Alexei Stukov" for me (my first name is Alex). then he just started calling me Mr. Stukov. one day he was really sick and my class was making a "get well soon" card for him and i wanted to say something intead of just "get well soon". so i put from Mr. Stukov, but i didnt know how it was spelled so i made it up S-t-o-u-k-a-p-h. so now im called Mr. Stoukaph
Finally...finally...well it's finally out, now i'm a little more relieved, though i'm still waiting for i0n to do his...almost everyone else I want to know has done there's.

Well mine is kinda self explanatory:
Deity Link rules and thats all there is to it period

um well i was boerd and i really wanted to join this form soooooooo:scared:
and im stupid so yea....some examples: when i was 10 i tryd to jump off a sand box boat on to an exersize ball and it rolled away and i landed strate on my back:tard: and 1 time i spraded water on a light bulb and it blew up....the list gos on and on:drool:

Back