Using the Photo Channel to play MP3s

Update:

I'm really hacked off now. I bought a 1Gb USB SD Card and put one photo on it and about 20 MP3s (although I've tried more up to a max of 100 according to the Photo Channel). I went to the photo channel and ran the Slideshow based on the single photo. I clicked on 'Change Settings' -> 'Choose song'. It displays all my MP3s in the list, but no 'all mp3' option! So, I can play individual songs fine, but I can't seem to queue up a list. When I click on 'Other music' it just tells me about loading MP3s onto the SD card.

The only piece of information I can find that might have some relevance is a leaflet I got with the Wii stating that to activate the SD card, I need to access the internet.

Can anyone help?

Update 2:

I've been on the phone to Nintendo Europe's customer service line. No one knows anything about this functionality. The only suggestion he had was to try connecting to the internet and download the firmware updates (which I haven't done yet). Does anyone know if the 'all mp3' option should be available on the standard firmware?

A friend of mine who is a game rep knows someone at Nintendo and he said said that Nintendo plans on adding a Music Channel. I am not sure when though.

Back