VC games you'd like to see?

The Oregon Trail :lol:

It's been around forever and has never made it to a video game console. C64, apple II, PC, and Mac as far as I know. With the keyboard support it would be easy to type the names for your characters. Not to mention a lot of people would probably love to download it. I have a lot of fond memories of that game.

-Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars SNES
-Earthbound SNES

There was a game released in Japan by Factor 5 called Targa or Rendering Ranger. This game was supposed to combine Turrican, Contra, run 'n gun gameplay and shmup levels. Anyway, the game's graphics were supposed to be awesome for the SNES and didn't suffer from the slowdown of games like Gradius 3 even though a whole bunch of stuff was onscreen at once. I'd love to see this one get a release. Here are some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGtWsR-wcZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2liTcrxOESA

DONKEY KONG 64

RESIDENT EVIL 2 (is that m rated)

PERFECT DARK

BANJO AND KAZOOI

GOLDENEYE (but only if they update conrtols wii wiimote pointer use,)

i personally find, the classic controller crap for n64 games, i dont think its optimized at all, GC controller is better for n64 imo but still not great,

just imagine, they made an attachment to make n64 controlls work in the GC ports :)

Goldeneye !
South Park !
Perfect Dark !
Super Smash Bro's !
NFL Blitz !
Army Men 1 or 2 !
Bomberman for sega with the lil kangaroo things !
Duke Nukem 64 !
Doom 64 !
Earthworm Jim !
Rayman 2 !
Turok !
Vigilante 8 !
Worms Armageddon !

these are all Nintendo 64
come on n hook us up Nintendo ^^

Last edited:
I would love Perfect Dark.
Any n64 games really, as I never gave all the games a chance.

I know they probably won't release it because it's redundant, but Super Mario Allstars! Prettier graphics.
Definitely Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario Kart SNES, and I know it won't happen, but Barbie Supermodel. I effing loved that game and never beat it. Anddd it crashes my SNES emulator -.-

I really want Super Mario 3! That is the only game I haven't played in forever (never got it for GBA or anything). I think Dr. Mario 64 would be fun- we still have our Nintendo 64 and all the games, so it is possible to play those, just more convenient on the Wii.

Back