Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh I am 16 and last year I got expelled from my high school for smoking pot at school. It was a dumb thing to do and I havnt done it since. I dont have anything aginst it (my friends who go caught with me still smoke) but you need to be sensible while using it and dont let it get out of hand like I did. Dope isn't dope but if it controls us then we are the dopes.

Thats my 2 cents

Last edited:
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Ehhh I am 16 and last year I got expelled from my high school for smoking pot at school. It was a dumb thing to do and I havnt done it since. I dont have anything aginst it (my friends who go caught with me still smoke) but you need to be sensible while using it and dont let it get out of hand like I did. Dope isn't dope but if it controls us then we are the dopes.

Thats my 2 cents
Did you just get caught once and automatically got expelled? Or did it happen a few times? Because if everyone that got caught with pot at my school got expelled we would be missing alot of people. They usually just give you a ticket and suspend you for a day or two. The only person I know that got expelled because of it had got caught five times.

I smoke weed quite regularly and rarely drink, and do harder drugs on occasion.

My opinion is that if people want to mess their lives up on drugs, let them, it's their choice.
Although I would hardly consider weed a drug in that matter.

Chewy said:
I smoke weed quite regularly and rarely drink, and do harder drugs on occasion.

My opinion is that if people want to mess their lives up on drugs, let them, it's their choice.
Although I would hardly consider weed a drug in that matter.

what a great way to get to know you chewy.....

your blurb about drug usage is the first thing you post

welcome to wiichat....:rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what a great way to get to know you chewy.....

your blurb about drug usage is the first thing you post

welcome to wiichat....:rolleyes:

It was the first topic that caught my eye :wink:

im ok with drinkingb- and weed but only if it used moderately but tobacco is a no no mainly because it killed my nan and my dad.

I am happy to say, that
I have completely stopped anything and everything related to drugs,drinks and smoking cigarettes.

Not that I was ever a real druggie or anything like that.
I just figured it was really stupid and it was about time.

Last edited:
drinking is great, i hate cigarette smoking.. anyone who does becomes unnatrative to me, weed isnt so bad (i dont do it) but when people do it too much, they look retarded. Red eyes, raspy voice, and they stink.

Of course, do everything in moderation, too much of anything is just stupid. I knew a guy that drank too much and ended up accidentally peeing on a cop car. Lets just say I think they forgot him in the drunk tank for a week. Another time, a friend showed me a video of me looking like i was in the middle of a girls gone wild video... the first thing i said was "i dont remember that", and when girls start calling you the next day and you have no idea who they are.. is bad.

Ok who wants the Drinking age to be 18? /raises hand <_< >_> ...cough*

Hmm with that out of the way. The issue is people just don't know when to stop drinking. Take my roommate for example. To him there is only 5 nights a week and 6 days. Once he didn't remember the trip to Wendy's one night. Lets see he has Wiied in my closet on two occasions and has slept in the hallway once. Perfect example of drinking way to much.

I don't understand these people (ie roommate). They drink the crappiest beer/liquor just so they can get wasted and act like a dumb ass. I guess I am to mature to act like a total **** head. I do enjoy drinking however but I perfer quality over quantity (Shiner is my drink of choice atm).

Drinking and Driving is a huge no no in my book. Please walk or take the bus.

I CANT STAND SMOKERS. Seriously, If you want to kill yourself DO IT away from me. I have known to many people that have died from the substance.

So yah lower the drinking age to 18 that law isnt preventing the people that want to drink anyways.

ps Ah man i just remembered this. Ok me and my friend where walking to the pizza place 8 blocks away on Thursday night (Thirsty Thursday if you didn't know) and there was this guy passed out on the sidewalk. He was face down, with no pants or shoes on. And it wasn't pass 9:00 yet. lolz

I'm 20 years old and I used to smoke weed alot. I stopped smoking about 2 years ago bc the dope made me dumb.
I smoke cigarettes and I drink about every weekend. Well, my whole family smokes and I don't wanna die because of second-hand smoking.
in my opinion weed is no drug like the other stuff (coke, heroin...) but a drug like alcohol and nicotine.

My statement: Smoking sucks! It's the most useless drug in the world. Smoking only has disadvantages. You smell, your addicted, you suck. Drinking and dope are okay if you use it moderate. Don't take drugs to forget about things, take them to enjoy^^

all i no is my dad mom ( she works out) and one of my freinds ( whose been around every drug and done some) will liteeraly kick the **** out of me if I do drugs so.......get face really close to screen...............HELL NO!!!

I'm twenty years old and I drink and smoke and believe I have the right to smoke in almost any place I choose. I say almost because some family restaurants should have the right to prohibit smoking. I also don't believe I have the right to smoke in a church, hospital, Elementary or Secondary School, or stores of any kind. I am very frustrated that a law was recently passed in Illinois to ban smoking in public places statewide. I think it is my right to smoke outside, in a bar, or in a restaraunt that allows it. So I suppose the state government thinks I'm old enough to smoke but only in my truck or in my house or yard. I think it's terrible.

Trevor87 said:
I'm twenty years old and I drink and smoke and believe I have the right to smoke in almost any place I choose. I say almost because some family restaurants should have the right to prohibit smoking. I also don't believe I have the right to smoke in a church, hospital, Elementary or Secondary School, or stores of any kind. I am very frustrated that a law was recently passed in Illinois to ban smoking in public places statewide. I think it is my right to smoke outside, in a bar, or in a restaraunt that allows it. So I suppose the state government thinks I'm old enough to smoke but only in my truck or in my house or yard. I think it's terrible.
Its not terrible that you are taking time off peoples lives by smoking around them? I would say you should be able to smoke anywhere you want as long as you aren't around other nonsmokers that don't want your second hand smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back