Status
Not open for further replies.

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
I was just wonder what your guys views on alcohol, tabacco, marijuana ect. Personally I see no problem with alcohol and pot as long as it is used moderately. Smoking on the other hand I find discusting and don't know why you would want to do it since it doesn't really give you a high or anything and it just kills you, makes you smell bad and makes your teeth yellow. Hard drugs like coke, heroin, and stuff can really screw you up (nearly everyone in my family has had drug problems) so I never plan on using any of them because I don't want to ruin my life. So what do you guys think?

Well i go to high school and i didn't realize how many people smoked weed. i live in BC and i read in the paper and it said that more youth in BC smoke weed than tobacco products. Lots of youth drink too. I seriously go to a party school lol.

So many of these life threads! (not that there's anything wrong with them)

Honestly, I never plan to do any of it. Call me a sap, or a jackass, whatever. Since I play tennis, that's another reason why i'm not going to do any of it, but 1st and foremost is because I just don't think it's good for your body...which I guess relates to tennis again. o_O

I guess alcohol is okay as long as you don't get drunk or anything, but NO drugs. :X

ok ill be honest i really could careless about alcohol, but i find it very unattractive if a girl smokes weed, i think thats just nasty and plain weird. and i have no symphony (SP?) at all for smokers, i hate it, it is dumb, pointless, and just kills you so why people do it? beats me.

Most peope i know have done weed but dont do it on a regular basis. I can't do this sh*t cause i got football to worry about plus i got aesthma so smoking drugs would be exeptionally bad for my health.

JCpackers044 said:
ok ill be honest i really could careless about alcohol, but i find it very unattractive if a girl smokes weed, i think thats just nasty and plain weird. and i have no symphony (SP?) at all for smokers, i hate it, it is dumb, pointless, and just kills you so why people do it? beats me.
Same (except no drunkenness...).

Did you mean sympathy?

paintba||er said:
Come on you guys need to have a little more fun. It is repulsive if a chick smokes tabacco but I'm fine with them smoking pot. After all the hottest to girls at my school are alcoholic potheads.
Doesn't mean they're good people, just hot...

well yeah there gonna get far in life now arent they PaintBaller, well yeah its your opinion i know, but id rather have a clean girl, i dont mind drinking but pot is just a no no.

and yes SSBB lover i did mean sympathy i got all confused when i tried to spell it lol.

Same at my school. they start out just being pretty and then they go to a party because they're popular so they get introduced to pot and booze. I know girls who lost virginity in gr.8. now that's f*cked!

of course the cop has to chime in BUT im going to give my opinion on reasons beyond being a law enforcement officer.

i personally think that pot is one of the lesser of the evil drugs. granted its called "a gateway drug" but ive said it to TONS of kids on this site that if i were to arrest 99.9% of the kids i see on a daily basis for pot in ALL OF NYC, id still be at work processing papers a year later. Smoking/pot are similar things. Pot isnt addicting. no one can be addicted to pot because there are no "addictives" in it. THC is a hallucanigen and nicotine is a addictive. 2 different things. the smoke from pot causes you to cough heavily to open up your capillaries. you dont inhail....just like a cigar. ciggerettes you inhail and the nicotine and tar builds up in your lungs and esaphagus. ive seen surgery and ive seen blackend lungs. Ive seen comparisons with a FDNY fire fighter and a smoker and you can see how different the lungs look.

They say second hand smoke is WORSE than actually smoking which i believe is true. My father smoked roughly 2 packs a day then towards my parents divorce process, he smoked 3 packs for roughly 2 years then went back down to 2. they were malboro lights. because of this, i developed a smoking "habit" for lucky for me i just quit. no patches needed. maybe it still has to deal with the "second hand smoke" or the fact that i CONSTANTLY chew on my pens but i stoped.

as for REAL drugs, NOTHING good can come out of them. you havent lived till youve seen the aftermath of gun fights over coke or someone dialed 911 and when you arive on the scene theres a woman with track marks like you wouldnt believe (she litterally had NO veins), and she didnt weigh more than 80LBS (roughly 5'6 in height) and she had scabs ALL over her face along with "skeevies" IE bugs all in her skin. DRUGS ARE EXTREAMLY HARMFUL!!! i advise googling a video to see what i deal with sometimes....its called "the many faces of meth" and you see the before and after pics of people who were addicted to methanthenamines. its so disturbing.... also VERY sad.

alachol oh boy my favorite topic!!! yes, its stereotypical that cops have alachol problems we know we know.....also my father drank alot so you knwo what that means! yes, im another alacholic cop! no im kidding. but yes, i do like to drink and on occassion i will have one too many but i will not drink and drive because i would only end up being a hypocrite to those i arrest/write tickets to. i go out maybe once a month with my bf and we'll do sushi and ill have the large sapporo beer and a few shots of warm sake....by the end of dinner im toasted and he will end up driving home. i also just drink at my own house. i dont believe in going to bars. atleast not since i was younger. i used to drink heavily at the age of 14 curtacy ala bad friends and fake IDs. yes like i said i was a kid too and ive done LOTS of stupid stuff. i hate clubs i hate bars now im so over it and now im of finally at age to do it. trust me its NOT the best thing going for you!

and thats my opinion from both my aspect and a "cops" aspect.

elmo_999 said:
Same at my school. they start out just being pretty and then they go to a party because they're popular so they get introduced to pot and booze. I know girls who lost virginity in gr.8. now that's f*cked!
*twitches* (sry about the waste of a post....but seriously, mess up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back