Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha theres a girl that I used to go to school with that got pregnant in 6th grade, got an abortion then got pregnant again in 8th grade which is when her parents disowned her and she had to go to a foster home.

paintba||er said:
Haha theres a girl that I used to go to school with that got pregnant in 6th grade, got an abortion then got pregnant again in 8th grade which is when her parents disowned her and she had to go to a foster home.
You say "haha"? That's a little wrong. (so is that freakin slut)

paintba||er said:
Well I don't see why everyone thinks weed is so bad. Its less harmfulf for you than cigs or alcohol. Everyone just assumes that its bad because its illegal.

this is the first thing i can actually agree with you on

pot isnt that harmful. you dont see people dying from pot smoking or anything along those lines. its illegal because it messes with your mind. remember its a hallucinagine. just like chewing shrooms. it can cause you to "trip" thats the only thing that makes it "bad' but then again, how many people do YOU know that drive/operate machinary on medications too that can cause you to "hallucinate" or be "drowsy?"

as for girls losing their virginity younge, its so sad......i lost mine younge at 14 it was the biggest mistake of my life. i ended up dating the guy i lost it with for 3 years after that and i knew him for a long time previously before that (he was my older brothers friend from HS the guy was 21) he had just been accepted to one of the local PDs and i was very drunk and we ended up sleeping together. it messed me up a bit and i was highly depressed (my parents were divorcing and i didnt know WHAT i was doing in life). so yeah if i oculd take it back i would in a heart beat. probably the one thing i regret the most.

most girls have SO much more going for them besides ALL looking the same with the same clothes, same straight hair, same body build (extreamly thin) and all liking the same boys thinking if i go and "party" hell like me and i can do all these things with him even though i have no idea what they are! ive watch my maury where these kids that are 13 and up wanting to have children and have sex and my god these are children!!!! it upsets me nearly every day sometimes when i see this......

i dont understand why society makes these girls act like the next "paris hilton" i swear to god i would punch her in the face.....i believe her and all that spoiled slutty behavior makes these kids act this way

I like your views on things Loose Cannon. :) I don't see you much around the forums though.

ssbb_lover said:
I like your views on things Loose Cannon. :) I don't see you much around the forums though.

im around im always around :)

Well I have done all three. I drink (not excessivly), I have smoked pot many times before, and I have smoked cigarettes. I dont find a real problem with any of these, if someone wants to ruin their lives by smoking cigarettes then that is their choice. I chose not to be one who smokes cigarettes. The only time I ever smoked one is when really drunk and someone offers it to me or if I have smoked pot but I only smoke pot once in a blue moon. I personally think weed should be legal just as alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Weed should have the same rules as alcohol, don't smoke and drive just as you wouldn't drink and drive.

Last edited:
kitkat_bar said:
Well I have done all three. I drink (not excessivly), I have smoked pot many times before, and I have smoked cigarettes. I dont find a real problem with any of these, if someone wants to ruin their lives by smoking cigarettes then that is their choice. I chose not to be one who smokes cigarettes. The only time I ever smoked one is when really drunk and someone offers it to me or if I have smoked pot but I only smoke pot once in a blue moon.

see, i dont understand why people say that ciggarettes will ONLY kill you. alachol kills you know too and so does pot....BUT heres the catch

alachol if youre DWI or DUI (driving while intoxicated/ driving under the influence if you dont know what those abbrivations mean) can kill you. you know how many people die from drunk driving every year? ALOT same with pot since again it causes you to hallucinate and impare driving so that can kill you too

ciggerettes kill over time as well. you wont die from one stick BUT statistics have shown it does wittle away your biological clock there but again thats like everything else you do/take.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
see, i dont understand why people say that ciggarettes will ONLY kill you. alachol kills you know too and so does pot....BUT heres the catch

alachol if youre DWI or DUI (driving while intoxicated/ driving under the influence if you dont know what those abbrivations mean) can kill you. you know how many people die from drunk driving every year? ALOT same with pot since again it causes you to hallucinate and impare driving so that can kill you too

ciggerettes kill over time as well. you wont die from one stick BUT statistics have shown it does wittle away your biological clock there but again thats like everything else you do/take.

But there isn't really any benefits of smoking. Sure alcohol can kill you but at least you can get drunk off of it. And alcohol kills less people than smoking and the drunk driving shouldn't be counted in the deaths for alcohol since if you are not a dumbass you won't drink and drive. Drunk driving is just caused by stupidity.

paintba||er said:
But there isn't really any benefits of smoking. Sure alcohol can kill you but at least you can get drunk off of it. And alcohol kills less people than smoking and the drunk driving shouldn't be counted in the deaths for alcohol since if you are not a dumbass you won't drink and drive. Drunk driving is just caused by stupidity.

drunk driving kills more than ciggarettes do TRUST me

also if you werent a "dumbass" you wouldnt be drinking in the first place or doing anything else half the people in the US do anyways

paintba||er said:
But if it wasn't for the alcohol, they wouldn't be driving drunk. Those deaths totally count for alcohol.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Newton's 3rd Law

paintba||er said:
Your not necessarily a dumbass just because you drink. I drink but I would never drive after. I am not stupid enough to do that.

thats not the point. the point im trying to make is that youre a dumbass (not you but "youre" is being used as a generalized way) for getting behind the wheel when youre impared. if you had intentions to go out and get torqued and you drove then you shouldnt of went out to begin with and had a designated driver assigned with you.

thats what makes you a dumbass for drinking in the first place. youre not responsible enough to drink.

besides youre not even old enough to drive yet!

cigarettes are actual a supposed "great stress reliever" im not siding with cigarettes, just pointing out one reason why people smoke them, and cant get off. and Drunk Driving is a great leader in deaths in the US, idk how close it compares to cigarettes though. i wouldnt be suprised if it was greater than cigarettes cause cigarettes kill over time rather than anytime in an instant. one screw up drinking can cost your life, but it takes more than one cigarette to kill you, one to become addicted yes, but more than one to kill you.

and now commenting on loose cannon, being drunk makes you do things you wouldnt normally do, it impares your judgement and your personality changes completly. And people do exactly that say they would never get behind the wheel drunk, but when there drunk, they will think that there good enough to drive. and unfortunatley people that are to drunk to drive arent being stopped which almost always leads into someone completly innocent getting hurt which can really devestate families.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back