Virginia Tech Shooting

mosx

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
I really, really don't get people. This man kills 32 people including himself with dual pistols.

He injured dozens. I mean, what gives you the urgency to kill that many people. It is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I DON'T GET IT! My friend goes to Va Tech and I have yet to hear from him. I am worried and I don't know what to think.

President Bush made a statement today. It will go down in history as the greatest shooting in American history.

Sad day to be an American :(

People are ****ed up these days!

Anways it not goning to be long until Video Games are blamed for this!

Just read this passage from the BBC website:

Nikolas Macko was in a mathematics class in Norris Hall when he heard a series of loud bangs in the hallway which prompted a female student sitting near the door to move to close it.

"She peeked out into the hallway, and saw the shooter, so she immediately closed the door. Three other students moved a table that was in front of the room - it seats approximately 40 students at capacity - and barricaded it against the door.

"A few seconds later, the shooter tried to open the door, but my classmates kept it well shut, as they held the table against it from floor level.

"The shooter shot the door twice at chest level, which resulted in two holes in the door, one of which hit the podium in the front of the class room and the other continued out the window. At this point he reloaded, shot the door again - this shot did not penetrate - and moved on to the other classrooms," Mr Macko said.

Truly shocking

never gonna look at Va Tech the same when they play sports, truly a shame.

I couldn't believe it when I found out. That was when the death toll was 20, but now it's 32!? Heck I would have been shocked if it was one death. It's almost surreal that stuff like this happens.

The Chief gave a press conference saying there were more than the 1 faculty member that had originally thought killed. So the death count may be higher tomorrow.

What an a$#hole. God I hate how messed up people can be to do this.

It makes you think about where the world is going...my prayers go out to all of their families =(

F***ed up asshole of....gawd, I won't even start....

What causes people to do these inhuman acts?...truly astounding, this man's body better be incinerated with a thousand fires. Cruel bastard; what an ass he made of his family.

This guy is a moron. If you want to kill yourself, why take down 32 other people.

4 days, 16 hours and 42 minutes...

Until video games get blamed for this moron's cowardly act.

Jack Thompson has actually already blamed video games...

http://gonintendo.com/?p=16313

Truely a sad day...and from what I've read the police that were on campus should have actually done something rather than leave him walk free for two hour, I mean for gods sake you don't keep all the students on campus after theres been a shooting!

The dumbass thing is that a guy was going to the school, but some students stopped him on the way, telling him there was a shooting; so the guy calls the school and the freakin school tells him to come to his classes like usual...who's side were they on?

ssbb_lover said:
The dumbass thing is that a guy was going to the school, but some students stopped him on the way, telling him there was a shooting; so the guy calls the school and the freakin school tells him to come to his classes like usual...who's side were they on?
u gotta be kidding now thats just messed up

Back