Wanna see the new Gamecube Advance?

Even though it's fake, it looks heavy! Someone should put it up on eBay as a limited edition thing and see if anyone bids....

Ive seen something like that before and apparently it was real according to some magazine. It was exactly the same except there was no flap thingy. But yeah, that would be hell cool. They should also add extra controller ports to the side :). From technology these days, i can see something like this happening but i doubt it will sell as i reckon it would cost alot for one of these just to be made. But still, i would buy one :)

thats old. but i still think its pretty cool, I doubt nintendo would do that. a big problem with this is that the battery will get drained fast. the way to go is memory cards playing games (like pirated PSP games) they read faster and waste less battery.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Well it was rumored along time ago and here is the prototype, it isnt really a console...
cba2.JPG

portablecubeopen2ry.jpg

This totally looks worth the while. If your really into your old gamecube games and dont really feel like hookin it up or you wanna play on the run. Then this is totally awsome. Hopefully its really true!

holy crap son, i would totally buy that..

also to the person who said it wouldnt be able to fold up cuz of the joysticks..
you would be able to, cuz if you look toward the bottom of the screen, you can notice the actual screen is indented a bit...giving plenty of room for the joysticks when its folded up

Back