Wario Ware...I don't get it

Steel-Froggy said:
You can't have links in your Sig?

14. No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your WiiChat.com Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

Links promoting your own site aren't allowed..

it's a fun game. some of the micro games make no sense at all but cool nontheless. trying to figure out how to beat the mini wario stage. the boss stage i can't figure out.

I'll help you what was the boss stage? ohh was it the dancing one?
and I love the game, it's pretty fun, and you all haven't beaten it yet, you need to play every character and play every one of their mini games and you'll unlock a secret toy, also the different color elephants you need to beat in order to get all things, 100% complete

I don't understand why you would buy smooth moves and not like it. Do some research before you buy. As for me, it made a great night for a bunch of friends and a couple drinks.

Axtlar said:
and I love the game, it's pretty fun, and you all haven't beaten it yet, you need to play every character and play every one of their mini games and you'll unlock a secret toy, also the different color elephants you need to beat in order to get all things, 100% complete

ya that dancing one i get to the part where they shake their asses then i can't figure out how to do it myself. probably could figure it out if through trial and error but haven't had much time to play lately.

Axtlar said:

He's right, im currently trying to beat the "Sudden Death" elephant which you only have 1 chance before you die, its bloody hard, after you unlock the credits and you think u've beaten the game theres at least 5 other characters to unlock afterwards.

hoseass said:
ya that dancing one i get to the part where they shake their asses then i can't figure out how to do it myself. probably could figure it out if through trial and error but haven't had much time to play lately.

yeah it's confusing at first but all you have to do, is mimic their motions...just move the Wiimote as they are moving it, but when they do it in rythm, then go with the rythm and perform what they do when it's your time..when they start "walking" after they shake their asses, just make a walking motion also, moving your hands too with the Wiimote in hand of course, and then just mimic what they do. it's pretty easy if you get it

This is the ultimate multiplayer party game IMO. It's a ton of fun with friends. The more people you have playing the better it gets. I like the single player mode too. All the mini games that you unlock are pretty fun, but I can see how the single player could get old. I bought it for the multiplayer so I'm not at all disappointed.

Lol, when my mum first saw me play this game she was like 'What on earth is this junk, what a waste of £35' one hour later and we are playing fast pace mini games. Shes addicited to it. I guess you've got to get into warioware ive had since GBA version and ive never got tired of any of the games.

I unlocked MP mode and played with my sister and we loved it. This game just takes a little bit of getting used to. Because when you first start, you are Wario in that place when he gets the Wiimote. I didn't even realize I was playing for the first 4-5 games of that one.

It's a decent game though. I did decide to keep it and will play it quite a bit with the Mrs. this weekend. Although I must say I couldn't see myself being worth a flip at this game drunk or it being a great game drunk, but we'll find out soon enough.:crazy:

Back