Waste of $$ games to AVOID

hmm cant name a game, but dont buy the NYKO Gun adapter, sucks.

Don't listen to him! The NYKO Perfect Shot is awesome. Much better than the Zapper (many industry analyst will agree with me). Also avoid any game that involves a "certain" blue hedgehog who has been stinking up gaming for the past 5 years now. Sonic Heroes was the last decent Sonic game. Never again will I buy another one, they have all been pure trash.

Avoid Driver Parallel Line, it's a boring game and the controls are a mess.

Sometimes it's a matter of personnal taste, for example I found that Nights Jouney Of Dreams was a total waste of money but others have found it very enjoyable. ;)

By all costs, avoid Star Wars the Force Unleashed on the Wii. Most terrible peice of crap I ever had the displeasure of purchasing. This does not apply to its 360/PS3 counterparts, hwever. Those were excellent games. Simply stay away from most multi-platform titles that come out on the Wii. Wii does best with its exclusives (Mario, Brawl, etc.)

By all costs, avoid Star Wars the Force Unleashed on the Wii. Most terrible peice of crap I ever had the displeasure of purchasing. This does not apply to its 360/PS3 counterparts, hwever. Those were excellent games. Simply stay away from most multi-platform titles that come out on the Wii. Wii does best with its exclusives (Mario, Brawl, etc.)

Out of curiosity, what makes you feel this way about Star Wars: TFU? I bought it when I initially purchased my Wii, but I haven't really gotten a chance to play it past the tutorial? Are the controls unresponsive/laggy like in Wii Sports Boxing? Is the storyline weak or non-existent? I'm just wondering if it's a gameplay-related issue or if it's a story/plot issue.

@ JBagley: Its both. They screwed the storyline up with all the cruddy little "add in" exclusive levels at the Jedi Temple. The graphics are even more of a problem, yes, they are laggy as hell. The graphics suck, lightning is craaaap...and the choppy gameplay makes it worse. Lags almost on every turn, the game mechanics of "lock on" seem to have no life, and nearly everything is in a kind of "box" shape, kinda like all polygons. Multiplayer mode is utterly terrible...

This game, to me, seems to have been made just to fill the multi-console expectations.

TFU on 36O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFU on Wii

im cool with all wii games EXCEPT for ghost squad. that game(to me) was horrible

WHAT!? I loved Ghost Squad, the horrible voice acting was hilarious! :lol:

But all in all, it was a decent game.

idk i just dont like a non-moving shooter game :(

You are probably too young.

You didn't grow up with Rail Shooters like Endo and myself.

I hate being an old bastard. Although endo is 15 and I am 20.

idk i just dont like a non-moving shooter game :(
meh i never played ghost but umbrella cronicles was pretty sick i like none moving shooters somtimes they remind me of the arcade ones which are always loads of fun but i dont think they are worth a lot of money i woulndt spend over 40 on a non moving shooter

Back