wat games are u addicted to on the WII

wii<33333

Banned
Feb 2, 2007
a wiii island
Wii Online Code
2970-8339-9250-7065
wat games are u addicted to on the WII 2 say the truth I AM not playing on them much to any games on the wii are u??

Last edited:
The Wii wasn't made for hard core gamers. If you want to spend a chunk of your life on a game, go get a PC and a MMO. For those of us who don't have 8 hours of free time a day, VC and some GC ports to the Wii are perfect while we wait for online gaming in March.

Nothing on the Wii seems to be able to keep me occupied for as long as I would of hoped. I seem to remember getting 70-90 hours out of most games on my PS2, which puts my Wii games to shame, unfortunately.

Bought Excite Truck and beat it in about half a week, 30 hours in and I was half way done mirror mode. Slowed down playing it and recently finished challenge and mirror mode (completely). I still like to play this game, the same can't really be said for the other two games I've played.
Bought Zelda and beat it in about a week, 45 (or was it 55? I don't remember) hours, no guides used. The ending was really abrupt and sad/disappointing. I just didn't WANT to keep playing the game after that.
Rented Rayman and beat it in slightly over a single day. That was a really short game. Seriously, it was just a days worth of mini games, and it was over. None of the mini games are very good (some downright frustrating), though one or two were fun with two people and one remote. Try the second skipping one with two people, one person jumps with the Nunchuk, the other swings with the Wiimote.

Oh, almost forgot Wii Sports. That was.. interesting. Kept me occupied for a few hours, but I'm not a sports person.

Excite Truck...

I've been trying to get all S ranks in Super excite....
I've raced... So... Many races....
And put...So many hours...
Into excite truck......

ok, ive played 25 hours of zelda, and im still in the water temple, grr im stuck and dont know where the boss key is :p. umm... endless hours of wiisports, just like half an hour here, and half an hour there, whenever im bored, its an aweomse party game (well not party, just like a couple of friends over). er.. redsteel im ****ing hooked too, its mad intense. and i beat warioware in 2 hours. but its a 10/10 replay value and a 100/10 party value. :D

oh, and i love the VC, i have the legend of zelda, super mario bros, the legend of zelda: a link to the past, sonic the hedgehog and mario kart 64, andd i play all of them pretty often, cept sonic, sonics like a 10 min game, then you get bored :p

pkyermom said:
ok, ive played 25 hours of zelda, and im still in the water temple, grr im stuck and dont know where the boss key is :p. umm... endless hours of wiisports, just like half an hour here, and half an hour there, whenever im bored, its an aweomse party game (well not party, just like a couple of friends over). er.. redsteel im ****ing hooked too, its mad intense. and i beat warioware in 2 hours. but its a 10/10 replay value and a 100/10 party value. :D

Yah Red Steel is awesome, I don't understand why everyone picks on it. As for getting the boss key, this page explains it well.

Wario's pretty addictive and wii sports of course. What is sad in zelda is that it's fun when you play but when you finished you don't have a bonus quest when you've beatten the game. Ww made me repass the game a couple of times with the pyjama and the photo box. Tp don't invite me to replay the game so I don't.

right now Far cry and marvel UA ive got zelda aswsell but ime stuck in the water temple confused.
i finished wario ware to quickly and i didnt find multi player TOOO fun.
dont really like red steel.
finished rayman but i play it all the time with friends.

Back