Watch Out For Wal-mart!!!

seriously? like how many time do i have to say that?
i hate to say it but i do really feel for you, honest.
you can save up for cash, but i suppose you would have to wait for ages if they sold out on lauch day before u got one.

I feel your pain brother, do u reckon costa rica will get wii before aus?, cause if they do i dont feel your pain. jks, Diomedes, which section in aus do u live in?

ok, why dont u take a trip to aus then, so we can get wii at same time :) yeah everyone come to aus, even those in america and jap so we can all get the wii at the same time and i so i dont have to go overseas and rob your houses! jks even if i did steal it from america WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO BECAUSE STEALING IS A SIN AND IS BAD AND SHOULD NEVER BE PRACTICED! it would be no use to me as the NTSC woudnt cooperate with aus PAL

yeah and i seriously doubt there will be any shortages here, unlike costa rica which u say has only 4 game shops :( i feel your pain, we all do.

Nemix said:
Wal-Mart eh? Excellent!

Oh, I live in the smaller part of USA. Canada. :scared:

:wtf:

NOOOOO. I, as a proud Canadian hereby revoke that statement. Canada is in no way a part of the United States of America nor a "small part" of anything but the world and its bindings.

To the topic... We in CANADA enjoy the luxury of being able to go to Wal-Mart and buy our groceries, couches, tv's and toilets. Therefore I WILL be watching the isles for my WII-view of the wii.

Wal-Mart has a tendency of moving into area's where it is likely to put smaller buisnesses out of buisness because of their low prices. THen they jack up the prices when you don't have as much of a shopping selection. Thats fact.

Back