(WC) vs [DS] Clan War Official Thread!

Yah, Madara was the 2nd FC friend I ever got.

hey test. i was the one that was 0-11.

john was the host in the last game in the nightclub. and his wii froze.
im not making any excuses or anything like that
the scores were 40-35 40-35 and 40 -38 from what i remember.

One of our guys said that the final game was 38-15 when he lost connection. He got video.

Anyways, it doesnt matter and like I said, if you guys still wanna do this let me know! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Hey guys good games last night. I'm new to DS. So new in fact that I hadn't yet changed my name. Sorry for the confusion. I know nothing about hacking and in fact never heard of xp lobbies or some of this other **** before the past couple days. I can't speak for any of you guys or anyone else on my team but I know I wasn't using proxies. I really don't believe that anyone on my team did either. The first two games were really close though and you guys played well. I thought you had us at the Docks. The Nightclub game was a little bit lopsided though. The last I checked it was 38-15 and then we lost connection. So forgive us if we called you quitters but how would that look to you? As far as the best of 5 scenario I was in the chat when that was settled with Bolrae. Look you guys can take me at my word. I'm new to the clan thing and while my loyalty does lie with DS I wouldn't cover for them if I knew they were cheating. That's just not in me. Hopefully we can do this again when everyone is a little bit better prepared. I understand what whomever was saying about the host lags. There is nothing worse than that I think we can all agree.

good stuff ben, i totally agree with you 100%. i dont know about the chat room thing.
they were good games. i hope we can do it again and have an extended match where we can switch out teammates and have like a 10 match set.
lets face it, in TC the games take like 4-5 mins.

as with the scores, since we havent battled many clans and we come up against a well organized clan that knows there ****. for a first battle il take a 40-35 game.

ive played against regular players and win like 40-6. so we know when were in for a dogfight. i love it. i dont like to lose but as a start il take it.

with regards to unknown take it at face value, hes new to our clan and is trying to make his place and make a statement as a loyal teammate. he gets riled up over it. no big deal. we have had some conversations with him about it, so i hope it wont happen again.

good luck in your future battles (like ya need it) and hope to play ya guys soon.

I've browsed through every player all the way down to level 30 on the leaderboard and every major clan in GE has had one or more players that took part in a XP Lobby game/s.

No one in the SD clan has been in xp lobbies or have an xp value ending in anything besides 0 or 5. So, I totally resent this remark.

I've browsed through every player all the way down to level 30 on the leaderboard and every major clan in GE has had one or more players that took part in a XP Lobby game/s.

No one in the SD clan has been in xp lobbies or have an xp value ending in anything besides 0 or 5. So, I totally resent this remark.

I was thinking the same thing about my [RS] guys. Ah, oh well.

@jedi sd @rs yela

Hi Guys, to be fair to john he has probably gone down the leaderboard and picked up anyone with a clan tag, as we know from faqs/spot there are lots of imposters / hackers on the board and he has probably counted those as members (as with ds - see earlier in thread). i for one know that nobody in your clans condones or takes part in any hacked games for xp.

Sometimes mistakes can be made..... we should all swap fc's and 'mellee cuddle on the battlefield' .....lol.

Hi Guys, to be fair to john he has probably gone down the leaderboard and picked up anyone with a clan tag, as we know from faqs/spot there are lots of imposters / hackers on the board and he has probably counted those as members (as with ds - see earlier in thread). i for one know that nobody in your clans condones or takes part in any hacked games for xp.

Sometimes mistakes can be made..... we should all swap fc's and 'mellee cuddle on the battlefield' .....lol.

I realize that. I just wanted to point out that no member of SD has stayed in a hacked game. I do know that there are 3 high level SD impostors that I can think of right now, Yael[SD], Pwned[SD], and Mark[SD] (now going by [NL]*Sr.Mark, obviously ripping off NL and SD's Sir.Bud). There are a few others on the leaderboard as well, like Pacman[SD]. To anyone who runs into an SD member and doesn't know for sure, our lowest leveled member is Sliver, who just returned after several months of inactivity. He is a level 39/40 at the moment with only like 4 days play time. You will see him with a sniper rifle all the time, even in Archives. I'm the next lowest member at 47. Everyone else is either 56 or close to it. There are also impostors of CrazyBaconSD and OakyDokey[SD] running around. So if you see either of them and they are doing stupid things like hacking, tubing like crazy, or non-spawning then those are the impostors.

Anyways, sorry about the thread jack.

Yeah I know, not a huge deal. Just don't jump to conclusions is all. There are a few RS imposters out there so if you see or play a turdly RS guy it prolly isn't one of us.

I realize that. I just wanted to point out that no member of SD has stayed in a hacked game. I do know that there are 3 high level SD impostors that I can think of right now, Yael[SD], Pwned[SD], and Mark[SD] (now going by [NL]*Sr.Mark, obviously ripping off NL and SD's Sir.Bud). There are a few others on the leaderboard as well, like Pacman[SD]. To anyone who runs into an SD member and doesn't know for sure, our lowest leveled member is Sliver, who just returned after several months of inactivity. He is a level 39/40 at the moment with only like 4 days play time. You will see him with a sniper rifle all the time, even in Archives. I'm the next lowest member at 47. Everyone else is either 56 or close to it. There are also impostors of CrazyBaconSD and OakyDokey[SD] running around. So if you see either of them and they are doing stupid things like hacking, tubing like crazy, or non-spawning then those are the impostors.

Anyways, sorry about the thread jack.

I remember seeing them on the leader boards. Thanks for clearing those conartists with us. I'll keep an eye out for them imposters and give then a "friendly" WC welcome. Same goes for the RS imposters. I don't see why fools rip off clan names and use them for there own. I saw WC's first imposter then on the leaderboards, unless it was just a hell of a coincidence that the person had [WC] in the name, but I don't think that's the case.

Last edited:
These are the real SDs incase anyone was wondering.
Anju
BattouSai'D
Bruce Vilanch
CrazyBacon
Cyber
DaisyFan
Dooms
Elza
JayMas
Jedi
Kiyora
Kwiz
Link
Mysterious
Ninja
Nork
OakyDoky
RonMexico
Savi
Sir.Bud
Sliver
Umbreona
Vinstigator

Sheesh, I've got to stop jacking this thread. Sorry guys. Hope you guys clear this up and do your war. It seems like some of the better clans never get to have any wars so I know DS is probably itching for one.

Back